- 7.5" brush with 2" wide bristle head for glazing or washing pastry
- Plastic handle for durability and easy cleaning
- Nylon bristles for resistance to abrasion and cracking
- Tapered bristles with chisel-point trim for better surface coverage
- Epoxy-set bristles for durability and to prevent collection of bacteria
Carlisle 4039102 White 2" Galaxy Nylon Pastry Brush (Case of 12)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
Specifications for this item
|Number of Items||12|
This Carlisle 4039102 Galaxy brush is 7.5" in length, with a 2" wide bristl... See more product details
This Carlisle 4039102 Galaxy brush is 7.5" in length, with a 2" wide bristle head, and is suitable for glazing or washing pastry. The handle is made of white plastic for durability and easy cleaning, and the bristles are white nylon for resistance to abrasion and cracking. The bristles are tapered with chisel-point trim for better surface coverage, and they are epoxy-set to the ferrule for durability and to prevent collection of bacteria in air pockets.
Carlisle manufactures food service equipment and supplies and sanitary maintenance tools and supplies for commercial, industrial, and institutional facilities. The company, founded in 1954, is headquartered in Oklahoma City, OK.