- 11.94" beige 2-oz. portion control spoon with thumb grip and flat bottom for spreading sauces
- Polycarbonate for resistance to impact, grease, oil, detergent, and most inorganic acids
- Color-coded by size for easy recognition
- Recommended for temperatures up to 212 degrees F
- NSF listed, dishwasher-safe
Carlisle 436006 Beige 2-oz. Measure Misers Solid Server Spoon with Red Color Coding (Case of 12)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
Specifications for this item
|Number of Items||12|
This Carlisle 436006 beige Measure Misers 2-oz. portion-control spoon is 11... See more product details
This Carlisle 436006 beige Measure Misers 2-oz. portion-control spoon is 11.94" in length, with a thumb grip on the handle for control and a flat bottom for spreading sauces or toppings. It is made of polycarbonate for resistance to impact, grease, oil, detergent, and most inorganic acids. It is recommended for temperatures up to 212 degrees F and withstands dry heat up to 270° F. This serving spoon meets NSF International standards for use in food handling and processing and is dishwasher-safe. It is color-coded by size for easy identification.
Carlisle manufactures food service equipment and supplies and sanitary maintenance tools and supplies for commercial, industrial, and institutional facilities. The company, founded in 1954, is headquartered in Oklahoma City, OK.