- 12" beige portion control spoon with 2-oz capacity
- Polycarbonate for resistance to impact, grease, oil, detergent, and most inorganic acids
- Perforated for draining liquids and fats
- Recommended for temperatures up to 212 degrees F
- NSF listed for use in food handling and processing
Carlisle 436106 Beige 12" Measure Misers Perforated Serving Spoon with Red Color Coding (Case of 12)
|Price:||$81.01 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$24.11 (23%)|
Specifications for this item
|Material Type||Polycarbonate (PC)|
|Number of Items||12|
This Carlisle 436106 Measure Misers serving spoon is a 12" beige portion co... See more product details
This Carlisle 436106 Measure Misers serving spoon is a 12" beige portion control spoon with a 2-oz capacity. It is made of polycarbonate for resistance to impact, grease, oil, detergent, and most inorganic acids. It is perforated for draining liquids and fats and is recommended for temperatures up to 212 degrees F. This serving spoon meets NSF International standards for use in food handling and processing and is dishwasher-safe.
Carlisle manufactures food service equipment and supplies and sanitary maintenance tools and supplies for commercial, industrial, and institutional facilities. The company, founded in 1954, is headquartered in Oklahoma City, OK.