Carlisle 460602 Carly High Heat Plastic Salad Tong, 6.44" Length x 1.31" Width, White (Case of 12)
|Price:||$18.79 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$12.17 (39%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- White, high-heat utility tongs for lifting and grabbing foods
- Made of acetal plastic for rigidity and resistance to heat, moisture, and wear
- One-piece construction with smooth contours for cleanability
- Withstands temperatures up to 300 degrees F
- NSF listed, dishwasher-safe
The Carlisle 460602 white Carly salad tongs are 6.44" in length, 1.31" wide, and suitable for high-temperature surfaces such as a steam table. They are made of a single piece of acetal plastic for rigidity and resistance to heat, moisture, and wear, and they can withstand temperatures up to 300 degrees F. They have smooth contours to facilitate cleaning and to prevent the collection of bacteria. These tongs meet NSF International standards for use in food handling and processing and are dishwasher safe.
Carlisle manufactures food service equipment and supplies and sanitary maintenance tools and supplies for commercial, industrial, and institutional facilities. The company, founded in 1954, is headquartered in Oklahoma City, OK.