|Item Weight||1.3 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||17.2 x 10.6 x 6.4 inches|
|Item model number||4000103|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
Carlisle 4000103 Sparta Bottle and Valve Brush, 16" Long, Black (Pack of 12)
|Price:||$96.65 ($8.05 / Brushes) & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Bottle/valve brush has a long handle and a round head that fits into jars, bottles, and glasses to clean in all directions, and has black bristles for areas such as food preparation and service environments that rely on color coding to prevent cross-contamination
- Handle is made of plastic for durability
- Polyester bristles offer abrasion and chemical resistance, shape recovery, and extended life
- Base resins used for the block and bristles are BPA-free to address safety concerns raised by FDA and other organizations and are FDA approved
- Brush is 6-1/2 x 3-1/4 inches (L x Dia.), and the overall length is 16 inches
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
The Carlisle 4000103 Sparta Spectrum 16" bottle/valve brush with black bristles has a long handle and a round head that fits into jars, bottles, and glasses to clean in all directions. The bristles are black for use in areas such as food preparation and service environments that rely on color coding to prevent cross-contamination. The brush has a durable white plastic handle for control. The bristles are made of polyester for abrasion and chemical resistance, shape recovery, and extended life. The base resins used for the block and bristles are Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved. All brush material is free of BPA (Bisphenol A) to address safety concerns raised by the U.S. FDA and other organizations. The brush is 6-1/2 x 3-1/4 inches (length x diameter), and the overall length including handle is 16 inches.
Carlisle manufactures food service equipment and supplies and sanitary maintenance tools and supplies for commercial, industrial, and institutional facilities. The company, founded in 1954, is headquartered in Oklahoma City, OK.