- Cleaning brush has a long handle and a round head that fits into valves and fittings to clean in all directions, and has red bristles for areas such as food preparation and service environments that rely on color coding to prevent cross-contamination
- Handle is made of plastic for durability
- Polyester bristles offer abrasion and chemical resistance, shape recovery, and extended life
- Base resins used for the block and bristles are BPA-free to address safety concerns raised by FDA and other organizations and are FDA approved
- Brush is 6 x 3 inches (L x Dia.), and the overall length is 16 inches
Carlisle 4000405 Sparta Spectrum Multi-Purpose Round Valve and Fitting Brush, Plastic Handle, Red Polyester Bristles, 6" L x 3" Dia. Brush, 16" Overall Length (Case of 6)
|Price:||$94.18 ($15.70 / Brushes) & FREE Shipping. Details|
Specifications for this item
|Item Weight||3.95 pounds|
|Number of Items||6|
|Overall Length||16 inches|
The Carlisle 4000405 Sparta Spectrum 16" round valve and fitting brush with... See more product details
The Carlisle 4000405 Sparta Spectrum 16" round valve and fitting brush with red bristles has a long handle and a round head that fits into valves and fittings to clean in all directions. The bristles are red for use in areas such as food preparation and service environments that rely on color coding to prevent cross-contamination. The brush has a durable white plastic handle for control. The bristles are made of polyester for abrasion and chemical resistance, shape recovery, and extended life. The base resins used for the block and bristles are Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved. All brush material is free of BPA (Bisphenol A) to address safety concerns raised by the U.S. FDA and other organizations. The brush is 6 x 3 inches (length x diameter), and the overall length including handle is 16 inches.
Carlisle manufactures food service equipment and supplies and sanitary maintenance tools and supplies for commercial, industrial, and institutional facilities. The company, founded in 1954, is headquartered in Oklahoma City, OK.