Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 56 questions
vote
Mine came folded up like any other cloth would be. So its up to you if you want to build some type of frame. I just hung mine up with nails.
Jun 28, 2013 by Alex
votes
Yes the material can easily be stapled or tacked. You don't need to iron it you stretch out the creases and they aren't noticeable.
Dec 1, 2013 by Ddm33
votes
Linden- We do offer it shipped on a roll! Look under "more buying choices" and you'll see the listing you can use to order it rolled. Thanks!
Oct 15, 2013 by Carl's Place LLC
votes
How is the HD image? Jan 9, 2014
Fantastic! I literally bought some primed 1x2.5in boards for the frame and spray painted black. With the projection properly fit within the frame it literally just looks like a gigantic TV. I feel the screen looks better than any bar projection screen I've seen. I can't believe how much more you can see. It's an amazing experience.
Jan 9, 2014 by Craig Storozuk
votes
A couple inches bigger than a ream of paper
Jan 25, 2014 by Lorri Bartley
votes
Craig - Yes, we could certainly do something like that. Our closest standard size is this one: http://www.amazon.com/Carls-Blackout-Cloth-16-Projector/dp/B007KA7BAA/ Check that out and give us a call or e-mail if you have any other questions. Thanks!
Feb 3, 2014 by Carl's Place LLC
votes
The weight is about 4 pounds and it can fit in a suitcase
18 days ago by Waqar
votes
This will work outside. I would suggest just hanging it tree to tree or with a large scale stand. However cleaning has been one frustrating part. I got a spot on mine and when I cleaned it it smeared and never faded any. I just leaned to get used to it.
May 31, 2014 by Zack C.
votes
For a screen cloth yes, note: it's not a projector
Feb 27, 2014 by J. Hilton
votes
Im not sure of this, I use it as projector screen and it works fine, from my point of view, this si not made to receive impacts.
Nov 5, 2013 by Amazon Customer
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers