Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King Bose SoundLink AE All-New Amazon Fire TV Luxury Beauty Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

Size: 24Change

on May 18, 2008
I'm 4 years into menopause.... the vaginal dryness, even with HRT, WAS almost unbearable. And sex... I dreaded it b/c of the pain brought on by the dryness from deep within!

Now... I stay completely lubricated 24/7... and sex is a pleasure again! One suppository can be devided into 3 inserts and insert 1/3 every night before bed... trust me, a whole one is overkill.

This means a box of 24 will last me 72 days... a very affordable and super product! You will thank me when you find out just how good they really are!!!!!! Happy again in South Carolina!!!!!!!
55 comments290 of 292 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 21, 2010
I read the reviews before buying this product and decided I'd give it a try. I have gone through surgical menopause and chosen not to take hormones. This leaves that woman's area highly sensitive. A lack of both female and male hormones leaves a woman's vagina open to infection, dry, itchy, burning, and the tissue begins to hypertrophy. I thought I'd give this a try. It really feels wonderful. I saw two different posts, one stating that she divides each suppository into thirds and another who divided her's into half. I found half to be just right - plus it lasts longer and you really get your money's worth. I could you the whole one, but 1/2 works just fine. I'm left with a smooth, not abrasive, natural feeling. It is a little greasy when I get up in the morning, but nothing that is offensive. If I forget or don't use this product for a few days I notice a difference. I can go every other day at the most. I would highly recommend this to women who are experiencing any vaginal discomfort that is not due to an infection or other cause that a doctor should be treating. This is a very good home remedy for non-emergent symptoms. This is not a cure, but a palliative treatment of symptoms.
77 comments165 of 171 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 22, 2011
After turning 52, I started to notice increased vaginal dryness even though I'd been using lubricate all my adult life. I didn't know what the heck was wrong with me. Sexual intercourse was so uncomfortable. I finally went to my doctor, she diagnosed it as atrophic vaginitis and suggested Replens but after reading many reviews about the discharge, I decided to try the Carlson Key-K. The product contained all natural ingredients which is wonderful as I'm firm believer in homeopathic remedies.

At first a whole suppository was way too much; most of it just oozes out. After reading other feedback I cut the suppositories into thirds and this is just the right amount. Most women will have to experiment to see what amount is correct for them.

Sex with my husband is getting better all the time. I've been using Key-K once a day, preferable at night. This allows the medication to really sink into the vaginal walls. If you've been suffering from dryness for a very long time it will take longer to rejuvenate the vaginal cells back to normal.

I've found that applying a 1/3 approximately 20 minutes before having sex is a plus it really helps lubricate and makes sex much more pleasurable.

I ordered 3 boxes 24 count from [...], their prices are the best and shipping is very fast. Oh my husband said it smells like Noxzema but I can't smell anything.
0Comment109 of 118 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 2, 2010
My wife and I were not able to have sex for months because of a severe burning sensation when we had sex. We tried several different lubes and a lot of different methods and nothing helped.

She saw these and figured "what the heck, lets try one last thing". The first time we tried them we had sex for the first time in months and is was ENJOYABLE! VERY little pain. The next time we used them there was even less discomfort.

We are extremely pleased with this product. It saved our sex life when nothing else worked.

5 stars.
0Comment73 of 84 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 1, 2013
No one ever talked about the this particular challenge associated with getting older for some of us. Never in my wildest dreams would I have imagined that I would be suffering from such severe vaginal dryness that sex would be out of the question!

I tried using Estrace Cream, but the stuff is so darn expensive that I can barely afford it. And, also, every time I used the cream, I would wake up with a headache the next morning. I also tried Premarin, but couldn't get passed the idea that it's made with mare urine! Yuck!

So when I saw these on Amazon's website, I decided to give them a try. I read a lot of the reviews and thought "for $7-8, what do I have to lose?". I do have to say that I tried using only a third of the suppository and then I tried half of it, but it didn't provide enough moisture/lubrication for me - I was still tearing horribly. So I have to use a whole suppository. I can put it in 2-3 hours before bedtime and it works great for me. The only negative is that spontaneity kind of goes out of the window. Small trade-off as far as I'm concerned.

I would definitely recommend this product if you are having problems with vaginal dryness. It has made all of the difference in the world for my sex life!
11 comment18 of 18 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 6, 2011
Carlson Key-e Suppositories have worked wonderfully. I have no more spinster dryness or itch or burning. I'll be using it forever. I use half of one every other day and that keeps me in very good shape.
0Comment31 of 34 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 26, 2006
These are my favorite! They are soothing and most of all safe and natural. Always keep them around.
0Comment36 of 40 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 25, 2011
As a woman who can't have any female hormones due to a rare brain hemorrhage, I really appreciate these lubricating supps. They have made sex unpainful, at last, and I feel like my mucus membranes are intact the way they should be.
0Comment34 of 38 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 24, 2011
Does just what it says it is going to do---lubricate the vaginal area with no side effects. No burning, no irritation...and it doesn't smell or cause problems.
on March 17, 2012
Suffer no more! These are a great solution to easing the discomfort associated with menopausal dryness. No more feeling like you are having intercourse with a piece of sandpaper! The pain is gone and the pleasure is back. Another reviewer suggested using one for a few days first to re-hydrate, then half a tab a night. This has really worked for me. Re-hydrating the tissue a bit for a few days did the trick and I am so happy again! No fancy prescription needed.
These are worth a try!
0Comment33 of 38 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse