Although it's possible that you've played mini-golf before, it's a sure thing that you've never played anything like Carnival Games: MiniGolf
. Hot on the heels of Carnival Games
, the million-selling original for Nintendo Wii and DS, Carnival Games: Mini-Golf
comes exclusively to the Wii , bringing with it larger-than-life, theme park style miniature golf courses you will love, right into your living room.
Hole in One Fun
A 'Hole' lotta fun!
Set across nine whacky theme park styled environments, the courses players will explore in Carnival Games: MiniGolf
have something for everyone. Whether it's a trip back in time to the land of dinosaurs, keeping order in the Wild West or searching for a buried treasure in Pirate's Cove, the game combines traditional mini-golf fare with action-oriented game play - utilizing the unique capabilities of the Wii Remote. Toss in its multiple game modes, including single and multiplayer campaigns supporting up to four players, extensive character customization and accessories and a golf bag full of mini-games and you have the makings for a 'Hole' Lotta Fun! Key Game Features
- 1-4 player support.
- Built from the ground up as a Wii exclusive.
- 27 larger-than-life holes spanning 9 theme-park style courses including: Prehistoric Times, Wild West, Amazon Jungle, Pirate's Cove, Fairytale Land, Egyptian Pyramids, Haunted Mansion and more.
- Win over 100 usable in-game prizes like custom clubs, Wacky Wearables (double the amount in Carnival Games) and special golf balls.
- Shoot for par in Adventure mode, master mini-games in Challenge mode or sink a hole-in-one in Trick Shot.
- Action-Oriented Game Play - Battle pirate ships, dodge alligators, jive to jungle beats, soar through the air as a pterodactyl and shoot ghostly ghouls.
- Play in Single Player, Multiplayer (up to 4 Wii Remotes at once) or in the Barker Challenge Mode - Go head-to-head with Carnival Bob for a "hole in fun!"