5.0 out of 5 stars A Bra That is Comfortable
I was just properly sized for a bra and for the first time, bras are comfortable. I ordered this one just to see if the fit would be the same as the ones I got in the store where I had the expert fitting. It fit me perfectly and is well made. Very pretty too.
Published 15 months ago by wimsyjoy

3.0 out of 5 stars Cup size is small
The cup of the bra is a little small so don't be afraid to go up a size. Unless you don't mind that falling out look
Published 14 months ago by Misti Hagan

3.0 out of 5 stars Cup size is small, December 1, 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap bra, falls apart, September 25, 2013
tekniklr (Portland, OR, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Carnival Womens Full Figure Embroidered Soft Cup Underwire Bra (Apparel)
I've ordered several of these bras because at first I thought the fit was good (spoiler alert: it's not) and the price was right.

After finding bras that ACTUALLY fit (they claim to be the same size, except these ones actually sit flat against my rib cage like well-fit bras are supposed to - Felina Women's Harlow Demi Unlined Bra) I realized how very uncomfortable these bras actually are.

Also, and more importantly, the underwire has come out of nearly every one of these bras I've owned. Either I'll notice something poking my squishy bits and feel around only to find a piece of jagged, sloppily coated metal poking me, or I'll pull a bra out of the wash to find the same metal has worked its way out. Once or twice, I received a new bra in the mail only to have the underwire ALREADY sticking out. For a while I tried to be frugal and sew the underwire back into the bra on my own, but the metal is sharp enough to make short work of such repairs.

Do yourself a favor, and avoid these bras.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Bra That is Comfortable, October 15, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Sheer but nice, November 17, 2013
This is a nice bra, although it is very sheer and should be worn under non transparent clothing. It gives a good lift and has strong straps and three hooks at the back.

5.0 out of 5 stars fits better than expected, December 19, 2013
wife really loved it she says it fits better than any bra she has had. not to mention it really looks good on her. i earned alot of points from her for getting it.

4.0 out of 5 stars So far so good, November 21, 2013
I've only worm it nice. We'll see how long it lasts but at this price it's a great value. The material is soft and attractive.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for me!, June 24, 2014
This bra was a strange color of White. I normally buy the fancy bras a size or two
Bigger cause they tend to run small , which I did with this one, and this bra still fit
like it was two or three sizes too small!
Amazon was really good about the return, with a very rapid refund!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good price, good style, good looking, May 4, 2014
Pat Hunt (Houston, TX United States) - See all my reviews
This bra has many features I like, adjustable straps, a little lace, good support, underwire, low cut, comfortable and color. I got tired of wearing plain beige underwear and now I'm trying to find a comfortable bra at a reasonable price with good support in all kinds of colors. I found it with this bra. I'm very satisfied with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit Comfortable, May 1, 2014
Buying a bra online is chancey, but I lucked out with this one. Fit is great. Comfortable to wear. Like the front adjusting straps.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money, April 25, 2014
It's ill-fitting and flimsy. The picture would have you believe that it is more supportive at the top of the cup; it isn't. Arrived on time though.