Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Carnival Women's Full Figured Seamless Molded Bra, Black, 36DDD
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Adele Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

Size: 36DDD|Color: Black|Change

on April 27, 2013
as a large-busted woman, writing a review for a strapless bra is often difficult. but I have to say, this is the best strapless bra I have found to date. not too full of filling, but holds me up. pleasant surprise.
on November 11, 2011
Its exactly as intended. I never think strapless bra's are comfortable but this one wasn't too bad actually. I would recommend it if you are looking for a strapless bra, it also has straps that come with it if you decide to use them.
on December 31, 2013
I received the bra today, and was really excited to open it. When I put it on, it fit PERFECTLY!!! It was great!! It also looks good on and doesn't show lines under my dress. I can't wait to wear it! By the way, I'm a 32 DDD so I'm not small. xD
on July 15, 2013
It seemed like it was going to be a comfortable soft supportive bra. The second time I wore it the underwire punctured through the thin fabric...I know its not because I picked the wrong size...I have been sized before, its just a bad underwire bra.
on November 19, 2013
I loved this! I bought it for my wedding and I've worn it a bunch since! I was very happy with the support and fit of this bra. I wear a 40 DDD and this was amazingly supportive even strapless
on August 12, 2013
Fit great and provided good support. I did not feel the bra slipping like some strapless brass. I usually wear a size 34DD and it was true to size. I would definitely recommend this bra.
on April 13, 2016
This is a nice bra but it just doesn't fit right. Not enough support on the sides, and I feel the band should be wider. I'm a 44DDD so it's hard for me to find a good strapless bra. This one looked worth a try, but no luck
I purchased this product at a discounted price in exchange for my honest opinion. My reviews are based on real, personal trial of the product. I rely on reviews before I buy, so I know how important they are when looking to get a good quality product worthy of your hard earned money. I am completely honest with mine. I have no connection to the seller. The discounted price did not influence my opinion in any way!
on June 28, 2013
I would recommend this bra. For busty women like myself it gave great coverage and holds everything in. Finally nice to find a strapless that is soft and fits good.
on September 14, 2015
I am a hard to fit person as I wear a 40B bra and as many of you 40bs know bras are hard to find in our size let alone a strapless one. After many trips around town I finally decided to try on line and found this one in a 40B so I ordered it. Finally a bra that fits as a 40B is supposed to! Perfect! True to size and stays up, smooth under clothing also. I will be ordering one in neutral as well.
on November 4, 2015
What a junky piece of garbage this bra is! The material in the cups is so wrinkled and bent that there is no way to where this under anything! And it slides down within seconds when you start to move. This was not exactly an inexpensive bra, but it felt and looked really cheap.