|Fits as expected||
Carnival Women's Seamless Backless Longline Bra
|Price:||$20.46 - $76.00 & FREE Returns. Details|
- Tricot: 100% Nylon; Cover: 78% Nylon, 22% Spandex; Powernet: 74% Nylon, 26% Spandex
- Hand Wash
- Strapless bra
- Seamless molded low plunge cups
- Low back
- Long line strapless bra
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Perfect shaping with comfort and support; our deep plunge, low back brasselette is designed for the nudest necklines and barests backs. Seamless molded cups, hidden underwire and light boning with a soft as silk microfiber skin and will create a sleek and smooth contour under the sheerest of gowns.
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Origin: Dominican Republic
- ASIN: B0085ILS8C
- Date first available at Amazon.com: June 30, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
However, the cups did not support very well. I typically wear a 32DD bra but ordered this in a 36D, which fit my ribs, waist, and hips perfectly well. It gaps around the top, though I do think this is only because of how low the back is (and a low back is what I wanted). Like the cups are the correct size, but they come too far forward since there is no band around the back to hold them in place. This isn't an issue when I have a dress on over it though, since the dress holds the cups where they belong.
I am returning it entirely because of how high it comes up on the sides under my arms. It rubbed my skin uncomfortably and gave me that underarm-boob-fat-overflow kind of thing that is not what I want at all. It also came up higher than every single one of the strapless dresses I own, making it kind of useless because that is what I wanted it for.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I ordered my regular size and it was a little large. I will have to put in elastic to make it fit properly.Published 24 days ago by Rachel Oatis
Great quality. It fits fine, but there is ZERO bust support. I will need to find a different bustier for my wedding.Published 5 months ago by Samantha