Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Brett Dennen Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Outdoor Recreation Learn more

on December 10, 2011
WOW!!! That's about all I can say for this version of one of my favorite Christmas carols. All three of the Barlows have beautiful voices and they get a chance to show them off here without any instruments or anything. This may very well be the most beautiful version of Carol of the Bells I have ever heard!
on January 3, 2013
My favorite Christmas song is 'Carol of the Bells' so I am always looking for new cuts of the old classic. When I heard the BarlowGirls sing this old favorite, I had to have it on my player. It is well done, tight harmonies and will sweep you away into the Holiday Spirit...even if it is summertime...
on December 8, 2012
"Carol of the Bells is one of my favorite carols. After listening to the sample, I was intrigued, started to investigate, and found a version of Barlowgirl singing, "Carol of the Bells" with accompaniment on their Christmas album, "Home for Christmas." (Both versions contain the "Carol of the Bells/Sing We Now of Christmas.") Home For Christmas

When playing their music, I literally stopped in my tracks to listen to them sing. Their rich voices and perfect harmonies elevated this traditional Christmas song, and it is now my favorite version of the carol.

Although I tried to tell myself I didn't need two versions of the same song by the same musicians, the lure of the "Carol of the Bells" proved to be too strong for me. ;) Eventually, I decided to buy the album and this acapella version of "Carol of the Bells." After listening to them back to back, I'm so glad I bought both of them. I can't say that either is my favorite version, since they are both so beautiful and also different.

I recommend treating yourself by downloading both the album and the acapella version!
on November 14, 2012
My husband loves the Carol of the Bells. It is one of his all time favorite Christmas songs. This song is done so brillant. The sound is clear and you can understand all the words, it has a little bit of an English sound at one point. I just love it.
on November 13, 2012
love this song and LOVE their version - simply beautiful. Carol of the Bells has been one of my fav Christmas songs and this one is on the top fav version
on March 18, 2012
This is a beautiful version of my favorite Christmas carol that really conveys the best spirit of the Christmas season.
on December 11, 2012
My 8 year old son loves this version of this song. He can listen to it over and over again.
on January 28, 2013
I love Barlow Girls in general, but the melodic harmonies they achieve on this were truly moving. It's a good thing the song is electronic, or else I would have already worn it out.
on March 6, 2014
I love Christmas songs, and this is one of my absolute favorite tunes. Their arrangement is breathtaking; I'm so glad there are no instruments. Their voices are all that is needed.
on January 29, 2013
This song warms my whole family's spirits. Awesome music. This song warms my whole family's spirits. Awesome music. This song warms my whole family's spirits. Awesome music.