5.0 out of 5 stars WOW!!!!, December 10, 2011
This review is from: Carol Of The Bells [Acapella] (MP3 Music)
WOW!!! That's about all I can say for this version of one of my favorite Christmas carols. All three of the Barlows have beautiful voices and they get a chance to show them off here without any instruments or anything. This may very well be the most beautiful version of Carol of the Bells I have ever heard!

5.0 out of 5 stars Son loves it!, December 11, 2012
This review is from: Carol Of The Bells [Acapella] (MP3 Music)
My 8 year old son loves this version of this song. He can listen to it over and over again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Majestic, December 8, 2012
This review is from: Carol Of The Bells [Acapella] (MP3 Music)
"Carol of the Bells is one of my favorite carols. After listening to the sample, I was intrigued, started to investigate, and found a version of Barlowgirl singing, "Carol of the Bells" with accompaniment on their Christmas album, "Home for Christmas." (Both versions contain the "Carol of the Bells/Sing We Now of Christmas.") Home For Christmas

When playing their music, I literally stopped in my tracks to listen to them sing. Their rich voices and perfect harmonies elevated this traditional Christmas song, and it is now my favorite version of the carol.

Although I tried to tell myself I didn't need two versions of the same song by the same musicians, the lure of the "Carol of the Bells" proved to be too strong for me. ;) Eventually, I decided to buy the album and this acapella version of "Carol of the Bells." After listening to them back to back, I'm so glad I bought both of them. I can't say that either is my favorite version, since they are both so beautiful and also different.

I recommend treating yourself by downloading both the album and the acapella version!

5.0 out of 5 stars Pure sounds of Christmas!, November 14, 2012
This review is from: Carol Of The Bells [Acapella] (MP3 Music)
My husband loves the Carol of the Bells. It is one of his all time favorite Christmas songs. This song is done so brillant. The sound is clear and you can understand all the words, it has a little bit of an English sound at one point. I just love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars GET IT, November 13, 2012
Terry (Clifton Park, NY, United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Carol Of The Bells [Acapella] (MP3 Music)
love this song and LOVE their version - simply beautiful. Carol of the Bells has been one of my fav Christmas songs and this one is on the top fav version

5.0 out of 5 stars Spirit of the Season, March 18, 2012
This review is from: Carol Of The Bells [Acapella] (MP3 Music)
This is a beautiful version of my favorite Christmas carol that really conveys the best spirit of the Christmas season.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous arrangement, March 6, 2014
This review is from: Carol Of The Bells [Acapella] (MP3 Music)
I love Christmas songs, and this is one of my absolute favorite tunes. Their arrangement is breathtaking; I'm so glad there are no instruments. Their voices are all that is needed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Addition, December 26, 2013
This review is from: Carol Of The Bells [Acapella] (MP3 Music)
Carol of the Bells is my favorite Christmas song and BarlowGirl has done a really terrific job with it - acapella.

4.0 out of 5 stars Soothing, March 11, 2013
ramesess (Indiana, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Carol Of The Bells [Acapella] (MP3 Music)
I like this rendition of the Carol of the Bells. The voices blend so well. You can't go wrong with a collection of your own Christmas music.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beatiful Song for the Christmas Season, January 29, 2013
This review is from: Carol Of The Bells [Acapella] (MP3 Music)
This song warms my whole family's spirits. Awesome music. This song warms my whole family's spirits. Awesome music. This song warms my whole family's spirits. Awesome music.