5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Product
This is a great product. It is economical, it is easy to use, and it gets my laundry clean. I would highly recommend this product.
Published 16 months ago by Steve M.

1.0 out of 5 stars Beware of Laundry Sheets!
Published 15 months ago by PEB

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Beware of Laundry Sheets!, June 13, 2013
This review is from: S2O Laundry Detergent Sheets (Kitchen)
Beware of purchasing this product! I used these sheets for approximately two weeks, suddenly the water pump on my washing machine stopped working. Well, today the repairman found laundry sheets clogging the water pump. He recommended not to use these again. Cost to purchase product, $20.00, cost to repair machine, not priceless, $196.00. I'm sure this is just not happening to my machine. Thought you would like to know about this before you incur the same expense.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Product, May 10, 2013
This review is from: S2O Laundry Detergent Sheets (Kitchen)

1.0 out of 5 stars Product worked on HSN show (Probably other chemicals added) BUT didnt work for me at Home!, June 17, 2013
This review is from: S2O Laundry Detergent Sheets (Kitchen)
I specifically bought this product based on viewing live on HSN with a rep for the product demonstrating that it whitens white clothes & towels and gets out stains. I guess other chemicals were in the water bowl shown on the show because I put in not just 1 sheet BUT 3 sheets in a medium load of all white clothes and all the stains are still there!! I even rubbed the laundry sheets on the stains prior to placing in the washer, so after this I dont intend of buying any 'As seen on tv' items ever again!!! My grandmother had tried 3 'As seen on TV" items a couple of years ago and they didnt work either, so I'll just wait for more complaints on this product from this company & see if a government recall or co-op lawsut shows up anytime against the manufacturer.

4.0 out of 5 stars No hassle cleaning product that works., October 31, 2013
This review is from: S2O Laundry Detergent Sheets (Kitchen)
These make laundry really easy. I use one for small loads and 2 for medium ,large loads. My clones have always come out clean and soft. And yes stain free.

Only negative is that they do nt have a fragrance,so I do add fabric sheets in the dryer.

Getting stuck in the pump, sounds like you have a problem with your machine as mine are always in my laundry when dry.

Will definitely buy more.

1.0 out of 5 stars cleaning???, July 11, 2013
This review is from: S2O Laundry Detergent Sheets (Kitchen)
I don't like these cleaning sheets. They don't clean or remove stains like they advertise. They don't produce a good suds and they do not leave the clothes with a clean fragrance. They don't soften the clothes either. I won't waste my money on these again.

5.0 out of 5 stars No more back breaking products!!, July 6, 2014
Mary Haft (Huntington Beach, CA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: S2O Laundry Detergent Sheets (Kitchen)
I am surprised at the reviewers that stated this product didn't work. I was a skeptic as well but thought I would try anything to keep me from having to carry those heavy laundry products up two flights of stairs. Well I used two sheets in my first load and transferred them to my dryer along with the clothes and WOW!! I immediately noticed that the colors were brighter and my sheets so soft. I was absolutely amazed to get these results. I personally am trying to go green so appreciate that there are no artificial scents and chemicals. I haven't tried it with whites yet so can't comment on that but even if I have to use a little additional bleach these sheets are still worth getting rid of all the other products. LOVE them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Clothes keep their color and stains disappear, May 13, 2014
This review is from: S2O Laundry Detergent Sheets (Kitchen)
Love how often I wash clothes and how stinky childrens clothes are and the clothes color hasnt faded and the smell is gone in one wash. Best detergent Ive ever used!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product and seller!, May 10, 2014
This review is from: S2O Laundry Detergent Sheets (Kitchen)
Received quickly and product was as advertised - it does everything it could reasonably be expected to do. Absolutely no problems here. Great Amazon experience...recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them!, April 4, 2014
This review is from: S2O Laundry Detergent Sheets (Kitchen)
These are great and so easy to use. I'm very happy w/them. I do alot of laundry, so really appreciate these!

4.0 out of 5 stars Why I chose these detergent sheets:, March 24, 2014
This review is from: S2O Laundry Detergent Sheets (Kitchen)
I have used these sheets before with much skepticism. I didn't think that they would work, but I was wrong. I really liked the idea of not having to lug around that big detergent bottle every time I needed to to wash and that is why I ordered them again.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›