5.0 out of 5 stars Encourage The Company To Improve
Customer Video Review     Length:: 1:48 Mins
THIS IS NOT A QUALITY PRODUCT (by any stretch of the imagination)

Published on August 6, 2010 by Catharsis

2.0 out of 5 stars Inferior quality, broke within 2 days!!!
I got this recently and today I noticed that it broke and started tearing apart. The concept is nice, but such inferior quality material. I would advise not to buy this at all. I pretty much broke atleast 2 every week.
Published on April 22, 2010 by Tony P

2.0 out of 5 stars Inferior quality, broke within 2 days!!!, April 22, 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Encourage The Company To Improve, August 6, 2010
Length:: 1:48 Mins

THIS IS NOT A QUALITY PRODUCT (by any stretch of the imagination)

Very brittle plastic, snaps off and breaks, however, this concept should not be overlooked just because of poor manufacturing. Try to seek ways to let the company know that you would like to have a better made product because this concept is most certainly a step in the right direction...

That's why I gave it five stars, I still use the product very gingerly; cakes and pie are an everyday commodity around here and I have yet to see anything as well "designed" as this product for that very reason. I would pay anything if it was made by Rubbermaid.

Albeit, if it weren't for Cakes and Pie I guess it wouldn't be "that" special, although the option of constructing different sizes still could have an appeal, it just would depend (juries still out on that)...

1.0 out of 5 stars WOW Whatta Con, August 10, 2010
This review is from: Wow Food Storage System (Kitchen)
Believing the WOW CONTAINERS would be the answer to any and all container problems, I threw away several containers that I had had for several YEARS simply because they didn't all stack neatly or save space. I wish now I had kept them!

--Immediately, I discovered these containers don't "lock" all that easily. And some, once locked, are even more difficult to UNlock.
--Within a week, one container cracked down the side - I have no idea how.
--Also in the first week, I discovered by accident that the containers are not as leak-proof as containers that can't be "mixed and matched."
--After a couple or three weeks, the part of the tabs that snap into the slots to create the locked affect had broken on three or four pieces. I expect this trend will continue, eventually rendering this 40-piece finger-mangler useless.
--The claim that these containers keep "odors out and flavours in" is completely false. I found that out one day when I opened the fridge and the odor of some freshly chopped onion about knocked me over backwards. I ended up putting the WOW CONTAINER of onions in a zip-lock freezer bag. So if the onion odor was escaping the closed/locked container...how fresh do these containers keep your foods??
--These containers are not dishwasher friendly - they are space hogs, and even on the top shelf, will be tossed around. Pull out that top rack carefully, or you'll dump dirty dishwater all over the clean dishes below!

Whoever came up with these containers had a good idea as far as being able to mix and match tops for bottoms and bottoms for tops. Nothing worse than having misjudged the size container you needed. But the manner in which these containers are secured shut needs to be improved. Until then...I'd say don't waste your money. I guess "beware if it sounds too good to be true" definitely applies in this case. I now see why they began selling these two [sets] for the price of one. One set is definitely not worth $20...and there is no way you are getting a $50 value as claimed.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality and design, August 6, 2010
This review is from: Wow Food Storage System (Kitchen)
I bought this piece of trash and when I tried to use them, 2 of them broke right away. the tabs break as soon as you try to seal them. Don't waste your money.

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad quality, July 31, 2010
boopadoop "etijackson" (Plantation, FL United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Wow Food Storage System (Kitchen)
When placing lid on container, I applied very little pressure and it immediately cracked. So I thought, OK I'll discard one piece and keep the remainder, then on the next use, when trying to snap, the snap broke. Decided to return for refund. Poor quality..Nice concept.

1.0 out of 5 stars poor quality product, September 1, 2010
This review is from: Wow Food Storage System (Kitchen)
The idea is great but the execution is poor at best. The first one I used shattered when I tried to open it from the freezers. The locking tabs break off the first time you try to open it from the freezer. Avoid at all (high) cost.

2.0 out of 5 stars Rubbermaid are you listening???, January 17, 2011
R. WOOD (Spokane, WA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Wow Food Storage System (Kitchen)
I bought these as a double set on another site for an incredible deal just before Christmas. I hadn't read any reviews on them but figured that for the price, something must be wrong. Good storage containers are really expensive. Well, just like everyone else I broke some of the tabs immediately. I have figured out a technique for myself, that has helped me close the containers successfully but I have still broken tabs on many more. Here is the thing that everyone has said...cheap quality but great idea. Well, then can someone out there that wants to make a fortune figure out that people will pay more for this "Great Idea"? I want it to be microwave and dishwasher safe and not impossible to open and close without hurting myself or breaking the product? I just have to believe that it can be done. I was actually looking for another two sets of these today but only at a bargain price, like I bought them originally. The reason is,,,They work fantastic for cereal,crackers and all the stuff that comes in boxes and bags that never stay closed and go stale. I love how they stack and when the amount food goes down in a big one I just can easily transfer it to a smaller one. One of my biggest pet peeves in life is trying to find a lid that fits all my plastic containers. I dumped all my other plastic-ware into a big box and took it to the basement because I love how these stack so neatly in the cupboard and no more containers come flying out. I would even pay premium price for these type of containers in glass if all the lids were interchangeable. I really hope someone takes this idea and runs with it with a great quality material.

2.0 out of 5 stars Very poorly thought out, January 14, 2011
This review is from: Wow Food Storage System (Kitchen)
I purchased the WOW containers from WalMart. They appeared to be next best thing. Unfortunately, that was short lived. The tabs immediately started breaking off. It is a wonderful concept it just needs to be fine tuned.

2.0 out of 5 stars poor quality great idea, January 8, 2011
Sonja Wittlieb (Santa Maria, CA, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Wow Food Storage System (Kitchen)
This product idea is great. I always have lids with no bottoms and bottoms with no lids. I don't know where they go? This concept was very inviting to me so I excitedly bought a box. The very first lid I took out broke or was broken already. So I took out another and looked first to see that it was not broken. I began putting it together and withing seconds the tab on that one broke also. Still wanting to see if it was truly leak proof I tried again. Finally I was able to put it together without it breaking and put water in it, alas it leaked. ugh... Great concept, very poor quality! I would love to see the company put some quality behind this product and try again.

1.0 out of 5 stars let-down, January 1, 2014
This review is from: Wow Food Storage System (Kitchen)
I bought a set of wow containers several years ago. I have been looking to get an additional set for 2 years, when I finally found them I was thrilled, I bought 2 set. So far I have been disappointed in the quality, I have had the plastic crack on 4 or 5 and have only been open since Christmas. Love the concept, quality of this set not good.

Wow Food Storage System