5.0 out of 5 stars Irresistable
Published on December 8, 2011 by Jocquise Wolfe

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the best one
My mother bought this parfum as a gift for a friend of her. I expected more of it since I have the men version of it.
Published on November 21, 2012 by JosephU

5.0 out of 5 stars Irresistable, December 8, 2011
This review is from: Carolina Herrera 212 Sexy Eau De Parfum Spray For Women, 3.4 Ounce (Misc.)
I love this scent. I read about it online at different sites and everyone sang it's praises. I couldn't sample it for myself because they don't carry it where I'm located, but I went ahead and ordered it anyway. I was immediately captivated by the scent and it arrived a day before the estimated delivery date. Might I add that the package arrived in perfect condition. I love 212 Sexy, thanks Ms. Herrera!

5.0 out of 5 stars A MUST have!, October 14, 2013
This perfume is just great for a gift! I bought it for my girlfriend and she loved it from the beginning!

100% Recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, June 5, 2010
It smells great, really soft flowery and sweet (but not too sweet).

It lasts on the skin,

I totally recommend it

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this!, April 25, 2014
I absolutely love this scent! It drives my husband wild!! It is not overpowering, though it's not a super light scent either. I have 3 main scents that I wear and I'm so glad this is one of them!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product!, March 5, 2014
Excellent, very good product definitely has the quality of CH, thanks a lot for this item, all ok for this

4.0 out of 5 stars for a family member, January 21, 2014
this was for my daughter she loves it I think it stinks but again it was not for me so she is happy

5.0 out of 5 stars My Sister's Favorite Fragrance, December 27, 2013
I ordered this for my sister for Christmas. She was jumping for joy when she opened the box on Christmas day. I'm glad to have ordered through Amazon because I had no time to go to the mall and fight the crowds. As always, Amazon offers great deals and delivery is always on time, even ahead of scheduled delivery date. I will order fragrances from Amazon in the near future. Five stars all the way!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what Woman asks, September 30, 2013
My wife just talk about this perfume and i surprised her with this masterpiece. This is some of the best fragrance out there.

I can say my reward was worthy!

2.0 out of 5 stars TOO STRONG, August 13, 2013
ALTHOUGH EVERYBODY LOVES IT, I GUESS IT DEPENDS ON YOUR OWN SKIN. FOR ME, THIS IS VERY VERY STRONG, I SMEEL LIKE A MILLIONAIRE OLD LADY WHO SPENT ALL THE BOTTLE IN ONE SHOT. DIDN'T LIKE IT, I PREFER THE CLASSIC ONE

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!!, July 7, 2013
The smell of this perfume is fantastic!! Carolina Herrera 212 sexy if one of the best perfumes out there. Even thou is a bit old, I would buy it again and again

Carolina Herrera 212 Sexy Eau De Parfum Spray For Women, 3.4 Ounce
$80.00 $57.59
In stock but may require an extra 1-2 days to process.