Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on June 14, 2012
I followed a lady in the store because of her scent, and when I got the courage, asked what she was wearing. She told me 212 sexy by Carolina Hererra, I wrote it down and went on a hunt for it. Excited, because I rarely wear perfume, but this one was so sensational I had to have it. Shipment came earlier than expected, which was a plus. It came in two bottles, one on either side of a container. Both bottles were identical, but the contents of it wasn't. One of the bottles smelled like the 212 sexy, and the other bottle was a mild watered down version. The price was OK, but would have been great if both bottles had the real thing inside. The REAL 212 Sexy stays on for the whole day, the fake 212 sexy wears off after a couple hours. Not sure where the seller got their item from, but they should try someone else who's noteworthy and legit.
on December 27, 2013
I ordered this for my sister for Christmas. She was jumping for joy when she opened the box on Christmas day. I'm glad to have ordered through Amazon because I had no time to go to the mall and fight the crowds. As always, Amazon offers great deals and delivery is always on time, even ahead of scheduled delivery date. I will order fragrances from Amazon in the near future. Five stars all the way!!!
on December 8, 2011
I love this scent. I read about it online at different sites and everyone sang it's praises. I couldn't sample it for myself because they don't carry it where I'm located, but I went ahead and ordered it anyway. I was immediately captivated by the scent and it arrived a day before the estimated delivery date. Might I add that the package arrived in perfect condition. I love 212 Sexy, thanks Ms. Herrera!
on May 10, 2013
This was a great buy. I needed a special gift for my family and this is a great gift. The product is good quality and is a gift that will last several years. The price is very good and according to what he sought.

great gift
on August 5, 2011
After that used this perfume men slither by me ... I am the Queen of men by where I step.
on August 13, 2013
ALTHOUGH EVERYBODY LOVES IT, I GUESS IT DEPENDS ON YOUR OWN SKIN. FOR ME, THIS IS VERY VERY STRONG, I SMEEL LIKE A MILLIONAIRE OLD LADY WHO SPENT ALL THE BOTTLE IN ONE SHOT. DIDN'T LIKE IT, I PREFER THE CLASSIC ONE
on February 25, 2012
is just crazy... i live outside the states and i decided to buy that parfum for my wife... i was so exited until i recibe the package and saw that they send me a fake parfum... its just lame!!!
on October 14, 2013
This perfume is just great for a gift! I bought it for my girlfriend and she loved it from the beginning!

100% Recommended!
on February 22, 2013
Great gift for your girlfriend for her birthday, anniversary or that special occasion that you want to surprise her so she can tell her friends about the gift that you gave her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
on June 23, 2015