5.0 out of 5 stars Heavenly
Published on January 27, 2012 by Clear Blue

1.0 out of 5 stars 212 carolina herrera
I ordered a 2.7oz bottle of 212 carolina herrera perfume and I got a fake bottle that was peeling from being pryed open to change out perfume with a different one or to add water. the scent was not the correct one. i don't recommend
Published 11 months ago by carlos rodriguez

1.0 out of 5 stars 212 carolina herrera, August 24, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Heavenly, January 27, 2012
I ordered this because I had been using 212 Sexy and never tried 212 VIP. I LOVE IT! It combines perfectly with my body chemistry and my husband can't keep his hands off me. It is warm with a soft slightly sweet but not too sweet undertone. It is just sheer comfort to wear and it will make your man want to have you near all the time! I think you will really love this fragrance and there is no way you will ever go wrong with it. Beware of some sellers on Amazon who are selling old product. If you can order direct from Amazon go that route.This fragrance will meld into your skin and become a part of you all day. You might think it has vanished only to get a soft subtle hint of it as you move or as you are working during the day.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy!!!, September 14, 2011
Hello! My name is Ana and I bought this perfume here..it came to me very fast and I got extremely happy!! :-D
Anyone who wants to buy here dont worry, you will get everything perfectly at your home!
Thank you very much!

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointment, July 21, 2012
I was expecting so much more from this product. I was very disappointment when the scent did not last throughout the day. It's a very light scent a little too light for my taste. The shipping was awesome, I received the product a few days after I ordered it. I really don't feel that this perfume was worth the amount that I paid for it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed with Tuccini response time, June 14, 2012
This review is not for the product is for the company I tried to buy the perfume: Tuccini.
I bought this product on May 28 and I sent an email to Tuccini on June 6 and I got this answer

"Your above-mentioned order is currently processing and it is scheduled to ship in the next 1-2 business days"

so I waited another week and I asked again where my product is on June 13 and I got this answer:

"Due to unexpected increased demand, the following item(s) have been placed on backorder."

If this is the case why Tuccini is still offering the product? Why they didn't say from the begining that they didn't have the product in stock

Very disappointed with the service

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, August 24, 2013
I love it because it`s just excellent. It's a great perfume and it's my favorite. I have no more to say.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality/delivery time, April 13, 2013
Very good product quality, this is all I expected to get.
I recommend to other buyers those are thinking to buy that.

5.0 out of 5 stars excelente producto! y excelente vendedores!, March 2, 2012
excelente producto! muchas gracias! les escribo en este día porque ayer fue que recibí el paquete! quede muy satisfecho con el perfume.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 12, 2014