5.0 out of 5 stars Great!
Mine said "made in the US" which made me happier 😊 It is what I was hoping for as far as size, fabric and color (by the way it is the only beige I ever found online or in store.) 😋
Published 7 months ago by Marjolaine Meeker

3.0 out of 5 stars Made in China, not USA
I have two problems with this product. The first problem is in the description.

Published on August 25, 2011 by Joseph B. Short

3.0 out of 5 stars Made in China, not USA, August 25, 2011
I have two problems with this product. The first problem is in the description.

The product is described on the page with a description that ends with "Made in USA/Imported." I have discovered that what this means is that it is (probably) a crap shoot as to whether you will receive a bandana made in the USA or one made in China (or possibly elsewhere). I don't like that. Tell me where the one I buy is made. That's not asking much. I thought I was getting a bandana made in the USA, only to discover it is made in China.

The other problem I have is that this bandana comes with a product/UPC label that left a layer of sticky glue when I removed it. I used the lint-remover method with some packing tape to get it off. After using three or four strips of tape, I think I got it all.

I bought this from Supermart. Shipping was quick and the bandana was well-packaged. It is only that the country of origin is unclear and confusing, and there is no opportunity to choose an American-made product over a Chinese-made destroy-American-jobs substitute.

Other than that, this is a pretty decent bandana.

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheap asymmetrical low quality, April 16, 2013
kiwi (here n' there) - See all my reviews
These hankies are cheap, asymmetrical and of low-quality. They are rough to the touch even after washing with fabric softener. The edges curl at the seams and the dimensions were uneven straight out of the package. This means I cannot fold into a square or a diamond as the edges don't completely match up. Really disappointed with this product. They wouldn't be worth 3 for 99 cents. Made in China.

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheap quality. Stiff fabric., October 25, 2013
I'm having a horrible time finding a REAL handkerchief on amazon. This is the 2nd batch I've ordered from the 2nd vendor. Both have claimed to be a quality product made of 100% cotton. These bandanas are of CHEAP quality, paper thin fabric. I doubt it's 100% cotton. They are NOT printed on both sides. What I find very odd is I have good Hav-a-hank bandanas already. I don't remember where I got them, but they are of superior quality than these. Do not buy if you plan on using them for real.

1.0 out of 5 stars 100% Cotton? I'm not so sure..., July 12, 2014
While not labeled, I do not believe this is 100% cotton, as I was expecting. I purchase a second one in a different shade of green and the quality of that one is significantly better. And labeled as 100% cotton. This is a shoddy product. No where near the quality of the other. Thinking it is a 50/50 cotton/poly blend. Definite disappointment. What a shame.

1.0 out of 5 stars Made in China, June 25, 2014
MICH OBATA (san gabriel, ca United States) - See all my reviews
Item description says made in USA/ imported. What a bulls*** description.
Made in China.
Might as well get one of the cheaper ones on Amazon.

3.0 out of 5 stars i probably didn't read the description right but at least its a useful bandana. I was about to give 2 stars ..., September 14, 2014
I thought it was going to be the exact same color as the picture but it came out really bright... i probably didn't read the description right but at least its a useful bandana. I was about to give 2 stars but since its useful I gave it 3.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, June 26, 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad experience, June 6, 2014
Got a usa flag instead on a navy blue bandana! Got my refund but mad because the time i waited for it to come in the mail. And to find out that i got something else!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars A little scatchy at first, but have washed & ..., December 3, 2014
A little scatchy at first, but have washed & dryed 10 times or so and it's still bright, but now is much softer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, October 22, 2014
It's soft, square, hemmed and white with black paisley. It's perfect and well worth the money