Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Caroline Mini Doll (American Girls Collection Mini Dolls)
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on September 23, 2012
I am an adult collector, though I also buy for my daughter and granddaughter who is 9. I was delighted with this mini doll, especially her curly long hair which seems softer than the other mini dolls. Caroline's story is one that needed to be told, re: the War of 1812, of interest to both Canadians and Americans. This plus the set of Caroline's six volume story would be an outstanding gift for any girl aged 8 to 14.
on October 7, 2012
This is one of my favorite AG mini dolls. Her light pink dress and pale blond hair make a lovely combination. If you don't want to spend a hundred dollars on the full-size version, but love the beautiful Caroline doll, this is a nice item to purchase.
on January 24, 2013
This little mini Caroline is just as cute as her full size counterpart. She completes my set of minis that I needed to go with the regular size dolls. I love American Girl but I always come to Amazon for the mini dolls since they have such good prices.
on January 5, 2013
American Girls does it again! This is an absolutely adorable little doll! Extremely high quality and incredible detail. Caroline is a wonderful character, this outfit and hairstyle fit her well. Cute face and durable doll. Very happy with this purchase!
on November 5, 2012
I purchased this doll as well as the full length book for my niece for her birthday. She loved it. It may have been her favorite gift.
on November 23, 2013
Itty bitty Caroline is a little beauty!
We originally ordered our mini-Caroline from an Amazon seller. Our order was mixed up and another doll sent instead with no Caroline in stock.
The seller was very kind/helpful for which we are grateful. We ended up locating our mini-Caroline from another source.
Very similar to the larger doll in appearance Caroline does still captivates no matter her size :)
on March 28, 2014
Do NOT give this to a young girl. She will not appreciate this is an American Girl doll. You'll find it with the head ripped off, clothes removed, in the bottom of the toy box. Keep it until she's 10--12 years old.
on December 26, 2012
These dolls are cute, I give them that. It comes with the price of USA made, but the quality of China made. I was very disappointed to see these where made in CHINA. These dolls are twice the price of Barbie dolls. Not really made any better and that book you get is sooo small. Its about the size of a wet nap. No kidding. That being said this was a great alternative to splurging a $100+ on the big doll and my daughter seemed just as happy. We purchased 3 dolls for under $50 in the hopes this would lessen the impact of not getting the 18" version and it worked perfectly.
on April 8, 2013
I bought this for my sister as a companion to the book series I purchased for her. This is a mini doll, it's not a full-sized, but she already has the full sized and treats this like it's her doll's doll. It was still pretty high quality and came with its own little book for the doll.
on April 9, 2013
My daughter has so many of the larger dolls, when she said she wanted Caroline I just couldn't handle another big doll. We compromised and bought this one so her big dolls have their own dolls. True to AG form, this doll is well made and well loved.