5.0 out of 5 stars New Caroline mini doll is among the best
Published on September 23, 2012 by M. Vitek

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for young girls.
Do NOT give this to a young girl. She will not appreciate this is an American Girl doll. You'll find it with the head ripped off, clothes removed, in the bottom of the toy box. Keep it until she's 10--12 years old.
Published 8 months ago by Ruth Lupton

5.0 out of 5 stars New Caroline mini doll is among the best, September 23, 2012
M. Vitek "MagTag" (Hilton Head Island, SC United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Caroline Mini Doll (American Girls Collection Mini Dolls) (Paperback)
I am an adult collector, though I also buy for my daughter and granddaughter who is 9. I was delighted with this mini doll, especially her curly long hair which seems softer than the other mini dolls. Caroline's story is one that needed to be told, re: the War of 1812, of interest to both Canadians and Americans. This plus the set of Caroline's six volume story would be an outstanding gift for any girl aged 8 to 14.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty, October 7, 2012
This is one of my favorite AG mini dolls. Her light pink dress and pale blond hair make a lovely combination. If you don't want to spend a hundred dollars on the full-size version, but love the beautiful Caroline doll, this is a nice item to purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing gift, November 5, 2012
I purchased this doll as well as the full length book for my niece for her birthday. She loved it. It may have been her favorite gift.

5.0 out of 5 stars pretty and sweet, January 30, 2013
Be careful. A few of these dolls have what I would consider to be very ugly faces. This Caroline doll, however, is really a beautiful little doll with quality dress and hair. Love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars i love it, September 18, 2013
purchased this as a gift for my younger cousin , she was really pleased with the item I would consider getting her and my granddaughter more of these dolls in the future.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tiny but adorable, January 30, 2013
This is a doll's doll so it is not big. I would not pay full price but on sale, totally worth it. Hey, it was cheaper than getting the 18" Caroline doll, LOL!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cute mini rendition of newest historical, Caroline, January 24, 2013
T. Hann (central OH, USA) - See all my reviews
This little mini Caroline is just as cute as her full size counterpart. She completes my set of minis that I needed to go with the regular size dolls. I love American Girl but I always come to Amazon for the mini dolls since they have such good prices.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great doll for regular size AG Doll, January 20, 2013
My daughter has several of the full size AG dolls, and this one is a great size for her big AG to have as her own doll. Great idea!

5.0 out of 5 stars American Girl = Perfect, January 14, 2013
My daughter (10) loved getting this doll. Caroline is beautiful and the details are perfect. Everything American Girl does is so well-done, and this doll is no exception.

5.0 out of 5 stars True American Girl Quality!, January 11, 2013
Great quality for such a tiny doll and wonderful attention to detail. I just wish I would have purchased more at the awesome price

Caroline Mini Doll (American Girls Collection Mini Dolls)
Caroline Mini Doll (American Girls Collection Mini Dolls) by Kathleen Ernst (Paperback - August 30, 2013)
$23.99 $21.59