Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Carousel for 27 K-Cups, Black
Safety Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

VINE VOICEon January 14, 2013
I don't know what this is made out of, but whatever cheap metal, it arrived with a broken ring on the bottom and I could tell that all of them could break off in an instant. Very cheaply made in China. Should have read the review that indicated this happened to them twice. Not going to happen to me twice - I'm going to buy the more expensive Keurig branded version.
on February 9, 2013
I got this 27 K-cup holder because I have limited space on my counter top where I put my single-cup brewer. It is the perfect size to display my various flavors of K-cup coffees. The carousel rotates smoothly and the black accents my black and silver single-cup brewer. Could not have asked for a better design than this.
review image
on February 22, 2012
The first carousel arrived with a broken ring on the bottom row. I requested a replacement, and unfortunately, it arrived with the exact same defect. This time, I requested a refund.
on September 17, 2013
Looks good! My original shipment had several of the circles broken off when it arrived. They sent me another one. The second one had some bent (they went back into shape) and one broken off which I just decided to glue myself at that point. It was a gift and I didn't have any more time to mess with it. They seem to like it - I know they are still using it, so it must have held up.
on October 25, 2013
I was pleased that the product was exactly as represented online. Looks like good quality material was used in the manufacturing process. I expect it to last a long time. The 27 pod holder is about the right size; I mix the coffee and cocoa together; works very well!

It will be recommended, I assure you!
on December 26, 2012
There's really not much to say about this. It's a simple device that serves its purpose nicely. It even rotates so you can choose the flavor of the day....or hour....without moving your delicate neck.
on February 3, 2012
I ordered the smaller version of this (the one that holds 18 k-cups) for my dad for Christmas. It arrived defect-free and he loves it, so I decided to order myself one. I opted for this one because of it's larger size since both my husband and I drink coffee and different kinds at that.

When I got it out of the box, one of the rings that holds the k-cups on the bottom tier was severely bent inward. I lightly tugged on it to see if I could get it back into place so it would actually hold a kup and the ring broke off. I don't think this happened during shipping, looks like shoddy manufacturing. I'm returning it - getting a replacement wasn't an option but I wouldn't have anyway since I'd rather not gamble again and get another defective product.

Other than that it would have worked fine (spun around easily and didn't take up too much counter space) but I was worried the other rings would start falling off and I'd be left with a carousel that held 2 kups.
on June 20, 2013
I really love this carousel. It came in black, which matches my kitchen. It is very compact and stylish, not bulky at all.
It holds 27 K-cups which is plenty for one household, and is easy enough to refill when needed. I would highly recommend to anyone looking for a product like this one. Also, carousel spins very smooth and nicely, which makes looking for your favorite flavor very easy.
on August 22, 2010
Perfect for my K-cups. Really like the black...it goes with my stainless appliances and black granite counters.
on March 24, 2013
I didn't want anything too bulky or to take up too much counterspace. This was a great alternative. Arrived fast and exactly as described. One of the holders was a little bent when it arrived, so i just bent it into place and problem fixed. Its a great and neat way to showcase assortments of k-cups without having the clutter of boxes taking up cabinent/counter space. I also keep an extra 4 k- cups in the top space. So I fit 31 k-cups.

See 1 answered question