Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on September 9, 2012
Before ordering this picture, I read the book "Akiane", the story of a young protege and her overwhelming abilities to connect with the supernatural and the blessings she was receiving as a child of God. It was a great read and it touched my heart completely. This young female protege is an artist, a poet, and a writer; her talents cannot be denied and she gives all credit to God and lives to help others through Him.
I read her description of the Lord and I was mesmerized by her painting of Him -- all other likenesses previously seen just didn't compare. This one jumped out from the page of her book and I've never been the same. I feel His presence in my life more than ever. I thought I would only be able to afford Akiane's book and that would be the only way I could have this wonderful picture of Jesus. But a few days passed and I noticed this beautifully framed print was now available at such a reasonable price, I immediately ordered it. It sits right in the center of my dining room table so that I can view it often throughout the day; my life has literally been enhanced and improved as I am constantly reminded of His presence in all that I do. I always knew He was watching us from above, but now I can actually feel it -- He is pure love!
Thanks to this young girl for painting what Jesus really looks like; every Christian home should have one of these paintings!
on February 17, 2013
The artist, Akaine, says this is what Jesus looked like to her. When Colton, the boy from "Heaven is Real" saw it, he also said this is what Jesus looks like and he sat on His lap. When I saw this, I told my husband, "This looks like the man who greeted me when I had my near death experience nearly 24 years ago!" The eyes draw you in. I can't believe as an 8 year old, Akaine was able to capture all these details and make the eyes look so peaceful and loving. She has amazing talent! God given talent!
on June 25, 2012
The frame wasn't great, but the print is worth the price! I got this for my daughter's birthday after we read the 'Heaven is For Real" book by Todd Burpo.
on May 2, 2013
I got this as a gift and I love the story behind it and all. I thought it would look better in a white frame with the cloak. I am an artist at heart and just had to do it! So I broke it out of the frame and it is a card you can order a box of 8 for $40 off here and give them as gifts etc. Looks great in a white frame! Just thought people would want to know!
44 comments|29 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 20, 2013
Love the pic and the frame.. Would have liked to have known that the pic was a 5x7 with an awesome frame. (As opposed to the outside dimensions of the frame .). But I love it dearly!
on December 8, 2012
I almost didn't get this because of the reviews on the frame, but I think it's just beautiful. I'm not sure what the material is, (not expensive) but it looks really nice with this print. The only thing I would mention is the total size is aprox 8x10 (I didn't measure it), and the print looks to be 5x7. I thought the print was going to be 8x10, but that's not a problem for me, and certainly not worth taking stars away. It can be hung on the wall or placed on the table. This is a gift and I just can't wait to see the expression when it's opened, I'd like one for myself as well. Highly recommend!
on March 5, 2013
I love seeing the Prince of Peace looking at me every time I look at this picture. A real beauty. Thank you Jesus for the little girl who painted it and for giving her your image to paint.
on June 4, 2013
The picture which I received was too dark where it looked like half of the face was missing. The frame was nice.
on July 5, 2014
Love the picture had to get used to fact it's darker on one side but ok. Decided to remove the frame and place in larger 8 x 10 soft white matting in a pretty green frame to match the greenish eyes of Christ. Everyone loved this idea. Side note:
the frame it came in is a nice frame but was difficult to get the backing off. The Staples were in deep.
Great seller, delivered on time no problems.
on April 7, 2015
The Carpentree Prince Of Peace Easel Framed Art is Just beautiful, I watched the movie heaven is for real 4 times. What a blessing to get to see what Jesus really looks like while I'm alive on earth, Hopefully we will get to meet him in person someday. He has the most beautiful green eyes, I love this so much. This will be kept in my family for generations to come, I have it on my fireplace mantel for everyone to see and enjoy. The Frame is amazing, just a great piece of art.