4.0 out of 5 stars Good glasses for a good price
I was first taken a little back when I handled the product and looked at it closer.

My first thought that came on to my mind was "Are these fake?"

Published 15 months ago by Swole

3.0 out of 5 stars Great sunglasses but poor lenses
It is a very beautiful sunglasesse, but the lenses are poor. They scratch too easy and did not come with a cloth to clean.
And I repeat, beautiful with poor lenses!
Published 4 months ago by Mateus

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Good glasses for a good price, July 13, 2013
This review is from: Carrera 33/S Aviator Sunglasses (Eyewear)

My first thought that came on to my mind was "Are these fake?"

It couldn't have been, I mean these were coming from Amazon's warehouses themselves. The reason being was I only knew of Carrera sunglasses that are made in Slovenia or Italy but never China. I soon found out that they are also produced in China but of course the build quality is not as good as the other two former countries.

For the price one can't complain. They are still authentic Carrera glasses just made in China and look a little off than usual.

Still build quality is good, lens is dark enough to really block out the sun, and it looks good.

For people with short noses or very shallow bridge of the nose may find these glasses a little too big.

5.0 out of 5 stars Authentic, Look and feel great., February 25, 2014
Best sunglasses I've owned to date. Very satisfied. Didn't come with cleaning cloth, but upon researching and comparing these to the ones in stores and online sites, def authentic. Sold from amazon itself, so put your mind at ease if you're unsure.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice!, January 7, 2013
Excellent fit on the face. Grate quality and sees durable. Also grate value on the price compare to others out there.

5.0 out of 5 stars A+, November 9, 2012
its an A+ packaging everything is in perfect condition as i expected when it came in. no scratch or anything bs. will absolutely recommended this product. fits perfect, light weight frame just like the description said.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great sunglasses but poor lenses, June 23, 2014
And I repeat, beautiful with poor lenses!

5.0 out of 5 stars Carrera glasses, July 13, 2014
My husband loves them! This is his second pair, he has the white ones too. Very happy with the purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantazija :-), June 30, 2014
Great quality! Case is little bit cheap, but sunglasses are great :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars fkn awsome!!!, May 28, 2014
Got these bad boys before a visit to Vegas, the only time they came off was when I had to sleep wich was for about. 15 min power nap . If they could speak they would write a book about how many compliments and attention they got. For the price I need to get a spair pair , fkn awesome!!!

2.0 out of 5 stars cheap build quality, April 5, 2014
Wouldnt recommed these glasses. i may be returning them. the build quality feels very cheap. the frame is ok but the lens are thin and feel like paper. Also, the description says grey but there is more of a red tint to the lens.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exceeded my expectations, June 23, 2013
I loved them since I was browsing the products and I saw them. Their style is very fashion like. Perfect fit.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›