Most helpful critical review
11 of 11 people found the following review helpful
Good enough, but Amazon has better alternatives
on July 25, 2014
I paid $11.93 for this bag. I would not buy it again, I suggest the Bags for Less garment bag for $9.99 instead.
1. Has snaps to fold in half. This may be helpful while traveling.
2. The material is probably too thin and fragile to travel with.
3. This bag was about $2 more expensive than most others.
4. This bag has a stronger odor than the Bags for Less version, but the odor is not objectionable and it is mild.
5. The zipper does not go down all the way to the bottom, it stops 5 inches short.
6. The material is lower quality than the Bags for Less version, it has thin spots.
7. The clear plastic window for an identifying label is small and crappy, it is inferior to the Bags for Less version.