- UL-approved, high output electric motor
- 0.5-inch sides and ends, wrapped with vinyl impregnated paper
- 0.125-inch playing surface with coated graphics
- Cabinet and playing surface are sealed for maximum airflow
- Includes two plastic pucks and controllers
- Minor assembly required
- Recommended for players age 13 and up
- Measures 19.5 by 5.9 by 39.6 inches (W x H x D)
- 17-pound weight
Carrom gaming products include a limited 90-day manufacturer's warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
Carrom was founded in 1889, and has long produced a variety of family-friendly games of strategy, skill, and fun. The company makes games ranging from foosball, air and stick hockey, basketball, checkers, chess, cribbage, dominoes, poker, and travel games.