Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 questions
vote
Yes, the case is designed to house all major components. That being said, feel free to fit your specific accessories as you see fit. The photo is intended to give you an idea as to how many different accessories can be accomodated.
Jan 26, 2014 by Dimensional Optics
votes
Hello, The case size dimensionsare isted inthe product description. Here they are: Case dimensions: 12.5 inches (length) x 9 inches (wide) x 2.75 inches (height). Available in Blue Trim Thanks, Steve
Jan 24, 2014 by Dimensional Optics
votes
I did not receive a shoulder strap; however, I love the case and fits quite a bit of my accessories
Apr 27, 2014 by Dana
votes
It will fit fit two cameras and sime accessories. The foam has several different shapes and sizes and does have two that will fit the camera with housing. It's a great case. Wish it had handles.
Jun 16, 2014 by Ninia
votes
votes
I have carried it once in my back pack when I traveled....its like the size of a laptop case just a little thicker. The shell has a hardness to it so it protects your equipment just fine. So the only down side is it takes up some room.....it's like carrying a larger school book in your back pack...but the plus is it stores a lot of your equipment....I also have a smaller size when I don't need to take a lot of stuff. It's the size of a small padded lunch box. The next thing I am going to look at is the back packs made for the go pro...they look pretty sweet. A lot of compartments.
Mar 18, 2014 by Kevin A.
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Search Questions and Answers