5.0 out of 5 stars Better than the first model case,...., October 22, 2010
This review is from: Carrying Case for COWON D2, No belt/armband loop (Electronics)
This case uses the updated "clips" to hold the D2 in place, and the fit and positioning of the thing is actually perfect. All the controls & ports are unobstructed, and the players screen and body are well protected. Great product update from Cowon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful case, very well made, September 14, 2010
J. Parker (Denver, CO USA) - See all my reviews
So I am extremely anal and find fault with nearly everything I buy. Works for me, because it makes me avoid buying too much stuff. However, I could not find fault with this case. It is exceptionally well made of very fine leather, is attractively pressed with Cowon's logo inside and out, fits perfectly, allows full functionality without removing the D2 from it, and feels wonderful in the hand. Made me fall in love with my D2 all over again.

5.0 out of 5 stars A nice case to protect your D2, August 7, 2010
This is a quality case. It has holes to enable you to control your D2 (excepting the touch screen) and is generally a quality case. One nice feature of this case is that you can also use the magnetic strap to hook the case's screen cover behind the D2. This effectively doubles the width of the D2, which makes the D2 more comfortable when trying to look at the screen, especially if you need to be able to press the buttons on the top right of the device.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great classy case, March 20, 2010
This case remindes me of the leather cases that old portable radios came in. Its very sturdy but adds a lot of bulk to this all ready thick MP3 player. I like the magnetic closure but the snap for the import window seems out of place. It adds little more bulk and is not as refined as the magnetic strap. no belt clip but thats OK for me, it would only make it seem bulkier. It can handle a fob / lanyard so the player can still be suspened from your neck with this case in place. The D2 is a classy looking player, this case matches its style! When you pull it out every one will wonder whats inside of that cool leather case!

5.0 out of 5 stars High Quality Case, January 24, 2010
This case fits like a glove and makes the D2 or D2+ look very top notch. It is functional and beautiful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, November 22, 2008
This case is well made...durable. It fits the D2 perfectly, and allows access to all controls. The magnetic closure is secure. But the part that flips open does not fold back and stay put by itself. You have to hold it the whole time to keep it out of your way when you are doing things on the touch screen - just so you know.

No belt clip, which would have been nice.
But for what it is, it is worth the cost. It looks great. I like to use this one when I'm traveling, or out and about where I feel my precious D2 needs some extra protection. I use the Javoskin case when I'm at home, or working out for easier access to the touch screen.

JetAudio was great with shipping...very speedy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cowon Case for D2 is a solid product, September 18, 2008
J. Williams "Engineer" (Lincoln, NE United States) - See all my reviews
I've had the case for several months. It's perfect for me. The leather is aging gracefully, like a fine leather wallet. I keep my player in my shirt pocket or my briefcase, so I don't need the arm band or a belt holder. I store the player in a larger case (cheap video game case that was on sale) that has room for extra SD cards and my headphones.

I was a little concerned that the magnetic closure would erase files, but this has not been a problem. I like the way it slaps shut, and I don't have to try to close a snap.

Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars The case for a good case!, February 25, 2008
Well made and intelligently designed! Gives access to all buttons and switches. Nicely styled. What more can I say?

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Sharp!, November 29, 2007
Cadillakin (Central Valley, CA) - See all my reviews
Leather, black, quality item. Perfect fit. Magnetic strap locks it in. Quick shipping. Well worth the $25.

Rate and Discover Movies