Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

on November 5, 2009
I received this case along with a lot of other 'gear' I bought for my new DSi. It came in very good condition and in a timely maner from the time of my order. The case is sturdily made, has ample room for a sufficient amount of extras. The main compartment is roomy enough that the DSi console fits in it with room to spare even with the console being inserted into a Nerf Armour protective case. I felt that I wanted the extra protection for the console in case I dropped it and was glad that it fit so nicely into the case with the added bulk from the protective case. I like the fact that it not only has a belt loop if you want to have it 'hands free' so to speak, but also has a shoulder strap if you would rather carry it that way. It also has a way to carry it with a hand loop. It has two good metal loops so that other accessories or keys, etc., can be hooked onto it. I feel most people we would happy to have this case to keep their console and the majority of their accessories.
22 comments23 of 23 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 24, 2009
My son fits his DSi into this bag WITH all the paraphernalia that goes with it - games, chargers, headphones, styluses, etc. He says the pouches help him stay organized. His DSi is encased in a DSi Nerf Armor, which increases its dimensions, and it still fits well. He can get it in and out of the bag without any trouble. Happy with this product!
11 comment18 of 18 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 27, 2011
These carry cases are wonderful. The dimensions are 6 x 5 x 3.5 inches, so not to big but big enough to hold your DSL in Nerf Armor. There is a compartment for your charger, a little zip net area to hold some game cartridges. Zippers seem to be well made. Comes with a shoulder strap, if you wish to use it. Even has a belt loop in case you prefer to carry it closer. For those who like to know where a product is made before purchasing, the tag say's made in China.
We are very happy with this product.
on December 25, 2010
I looked long and hard for a case for my son's new DSi. I wanted something that could hold everything we had bought with it and I am very pleased with this bag. First off, the quality is excellent. This is a lot like the case I bought for my handicam, so I trust the durability. This also has several pockets - one right in front where I put the car charger (which makes it look bulky, but still closes), a pocket underneath this flap where I put the indoor charger, a pocket on the top inside which is where I put our extra stylis, and a large area inside where I was able to fit his DSi (which also has a hard case on it) and 3 small game cases (which hold 4 games each). I could probably fit just a few more games or another game case in this area, but at this point it is pretty full. This bag has a zipper and velcro to close. The should strap is also good quality and snaps on or off easily. Overall, I'd recommend this to anyone with a DSi, but especially if that DSi owner is young (in my case 6). I feel better about being able to keep track of the small games and cords with this bag.
11 comment8 of 8 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 7, 2012
I was so disappointed when I received this item. It was so small! I was looking for a carrying case that could hold the Dsi, charger, and games but this one barely fits the Dsi with a case on it. And there's no room for anything else but a game or two. This was definitely not what I wanted or was hoping for. Sending this item back!
on October 16, 2009
Carrying case has three small storage spaces (all with zippers) and 1 large space. Case will hold Nintendo DSi, car charger, wall charger, stylus pens, and multiple games with some space to spare. Approximate dimensions: 2" W x 6 1/2" L x 4 1/2" H. Very happy with this product because of its storage capabilities and small size. New Black Carrying Case Bag for Nintendo DSi Console
11 comment5 of 6 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 21, 2012
I ordered this for my 3 year old. It arrived a few days sooner than expected. It came with everything as described. Good for someone who is looking for something small to carry around. Does fit wall charger and it also have pockets for games and headphones. The only thing that I didn't really like was that it doesn't have a pocket inside, (in a way to secure the DSi), it's just an open space to throw in the DSi and charger and whatnot. I wished there were some kind of divider for it. And oh, I ordered this last week and now it's a few bucks cheaper than what I had paid for so that = :( !
Other than that, it was a fast delivery :)
on November 12, 2012
This bag is quite useful, I have a DS lite in a protecrive cover and it fits in the main compartment with an 18 game case that is for DS games. There is also plenty of room for the power suply and other things. I like*****
on June 21, 2011
Looked high and low for a case that would hold my son's DSi with a Nerf cover. Saw this and took a chance. It is perfect! Holds the console, game cartridge case (24+ games), the pens, cleaning cloth, and battery/car charger.
on January 18, 2010
This is what I was looking for. My grandson got a DSi for Christmas and the carrying case is perfect for him to keep up with his accessories and games.