5.0 out of 5 stars great
these are great sheets very good fabric i recomend the also they have great color quality.
Published on February 4, 2009 by mommyjennie

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, rough sheets
Published on November 17, 2011 by shelleychh

5.0 out of 5 stars great, February 4, 2009

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for Little Cars Fans, February 14, 2012
This review is from: Cars Buddies Full Sheet Set, Black/Grey (Kitchen)
Purchased these for my 2 year old who was transitioning from crib to bed. He loves them. They fit his standard full sized mattress perfectly, so they might be a tight fit on a thicker/plusher mattess. They're not the softest sheets, but consistent in quality with other kids/character sheets. They got a bit softer after a few washes, but not much. The color hasn't faded.

Had a shipping problem, but Amazon/Seller promptly resolved the issue & shipped a replacement overnight.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, rough sheets, November 17, 2011
This review is from: Cars Buddies Full Sheet Set, Black/Grey (Kitchen)
We bought these sheets for my 3 year old son who is a huge fan of lightning mcqueen. We were extremely disappointed with the quality. The sheets felt like cardboard when they were taken out of the packaging. After several washes, they still feel very rough and scratchy. My son complains about the rough feeling of these sheets and pillow cases, so they sit in our closet unused. A big waste of money!

3.0 out of 5 stars your child will probably really like these, June 19, 2014
This review is from: Cars Buddies Full Sheet Set, Black/Grey (Kitchen)
It isn't always easy to find character sheets for a full size bed but was pleased to find these. My son was very happy with them but they aren't something I would want to put on my bed (Cars characters aside). They are not at all soft but have on the other hand have held to frequent washing and we have had them for over two years. So if you are just trying to make your child happy with sheets with Lightning McQueen and Mater and aren't looking for something soft and smooth then these will probably work out okay for you.

4.0 out of 5 stars cute!, September 4, 2013
M. Wilke (Temecula, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cars Buddies Full Sheet Set, Black/Grey (Kitchen)
My son likes the sheets! The characters are a good size and should last for a few years until he enters a new phase

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Sheet Set, December 15, 2012
This review is from: Cars Buddies Full Sheet Set, Black/Grey (Kitchen)
I had seen other sheet sets at other stores there were very expensive. Saw this set & it matched the comforter & valance I got him. It was also hard to find set for a full-size bed. Very satisfied

5.0 out of 5 stars Cars Sheets, October 14, 2012
This review is from: Cars Buddies Full Sheet Set, Black/Grey (Kitchen)
These sheets are very nice, so far after 3 months and several washings they still look good and are holding up well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, May 27, 2012
KW "KW" (mansfield, Texas, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cars Buddies Full Sheet Set, Black/Grey (Kitchen)
Just as good as other more expensive sheets. Exciting design for our 2 year old. We switched him from toddler bed to a full bed without difficulty.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Pleased Dad, January 31, 2011
This review is from: Cars Buddies Full Sheet Set, Black/Grey (Kitchen)
My 4 year old son loved these sheets. Took them out of the box to show him, he was so excited my wife had to wash them right away so he can sleep on them the same night. He was pretending that he was racing Lightning McQueen!

Cars Buddies Full Sheet Set, Black/Grey