Save Big On Open-Box & Preowned: Buy "Cars Race O Rama - Xbox 360” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 44% off the $39.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Preowned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Cars Race O Rama - Xbox 360
|Price:||$81.15 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Advanced competitive AI and improved drifting provide challenging, but entertaining action, while mini-games both related to the pixar universe and otherwise, provide the fun.
- Customize your world by customizing your cars. Modify paint color, wheels & rims, different hood options, side skirts, rear bumpers and spoilers.
- Game features 15 new playable characters to the Cars franchise.
- Eight racing environments, four brand new; Radiator Springs Speedway, Santa Carburera which takes you to the beaches, Motoropolis City where you can experience street racing and Autovia which gives you off road racing in the desert.
- Experience the fun as you race against a friend in arcade mode which consists of mini games, lap races, missions and more.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Platform: Xbox 360
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
My kids love it good game! But now they got it scratched all up and now it won't play anymore!Published 5 months ago by Sophila Y.
This game is so much fun to my 2 grandchildren we have to pace our time on it! Its fun and challenging for them.Published on January 17, 2013 by Jay
The game that was sent to me was a copied disk (bootleg!) Terrible experience!Published on February 2, 2010 by Chad J. Hopkins