Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

Format: Video GameChange

on September 25, 2013
Bought this game for my son, but I had to play it first as the game is awesome.

Though we have completed the missions it is still fun to retry them again
on May 4, 2012
My 4-year-old son loves this game and is able to get through the levels in this game with no problem. In fact, he would play this game all day, if he was allowed to. My 9-year-old daughter also likes this game so it technically isn't just for younger boys. Would recommend this game definitely!!
on August 13, 2013
I purchased this for my 5 year old son and he loves it! I am glad that I made this purchase.
on July 18, 2011
If you've been hearing the raving reviews for the Cars 2 console games and are hoping for the same experience on your DS, you will find yourself sorely let down. Cars 2 for the DS feels slapped together, with a repetitive story mode that cuts so much from the movie that it doesn't even make any sense for those who haven't seen the film. The regular racing mode, while well-controlled and providing an opportunity to play as loved characters, is glitched and the voices get annoying extremely fast. Older fans will get bored and younger fans will get frustrated.
0Comment11 of 14 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 15, 2011
I am very pleased with the purchase of Cars 2 Nintendo DS Game. This was a gift for my nephew's 5th birthday. He was very excited. I have no complaints about shipping.
on December 14, 2011
This game is addicting! My 8 yo loves it, and has played through it at least once already. He was very proud of himself when he beat it all by himself. :)
on December 27, 2013
I got this for my 4 year old and he has been playing it all the time. Its a very simple game play and easy for him to play on his own. Don't expect any super high quality graphics but good for what i expected.
on November 28, 2015
My son loves the games because of the characters. so I got them for his birthday he was happy.
on December 1, 2011
I purchased this game for my son's 5th birthday. It arrived in a timely fashion and the entire process was smooth. He loved the movie and wanted the game really bad so I gave it a try. He loves the racing part of the game where its not in the story mode. He finds the story mode to be a bit difficult for him... I even tried to play it myself and had to try more than a few times to understand it. The are still parts of the game that he loves but he may just have to wait until he understands it better to play the story mode. Overall... its fun in some areas of the game, but kids might need to be a little bit older to understand how to play the other modes :)
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 31, 2011
I bought this game for my 7 year old son and he initially liked it (probably because of the novelty) and then quickly became frustrated playing it. We ended up returning the game to Gamestop and the man working there said he was not surprised and told me how a lot of the "driving" and sports games created for Wii don't translate well to the smaller DS. He said it is difficult to manipulate the DS controls for these types of games. I feel fortunate that Gamestop let me return the game!! Sorry Cars 2...loved the movie, but the DS game was a dud!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse