5.0 out of 5 stars Small but cute
These cute little monster stickers were a perfect addition to my sons 2nd birthday monster bash party. They are small, maybe an inch per monster. The monsters also aren't cut out, so the sticker is square with the black that is around the monsters. Makes them easy to peel off tho.
Published 9 months ago by A. Bailey

3.0 out of 5 stars Very cute but small
Cute stickers. Serve their purpose well. They are just smaller than expected. My toddler likes them:)! They are perfect for kids goodie bags.
Published 13 months ago by Cikah2

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Small but cute, December 20, 2013
This review is from: Carson Dellosa Monsters Prize Pack Stickers (168050) (Office Product)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Party Favors, September 17, 2010
I ordered these monster stickers for my 3 year old daughter's monster-themed birthday party. They shipped really quickly and there were so many of them (24 sheets!). They fit perfectly in the monster party favor bags that I gave out to the children. I'd definitely order through these guys again!

4.0 out of 5 stars Teeny tiny stickers, October 2, 2013
Adorable stickers but they are teeny tiny stickers. I must have missed the part of the description that started they were teeny tiny. For under $2, I'm fine with it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Very cute but small, August 22, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars So many for such a great price!, July 14, 2013
It is a bargain to buy these! I used them for my son’s 2nd birthday party and we had so many leftover so my son still sticks them all over the place!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots, July 12, 2013
For the price, we got 24 sheets. I had a Monsters University theme birthday party so fit perfectly for loot bags.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great party favors, June 26, 2013
Michelle C. (Crofton, MD USA) - See all my reviews
Used these in our party favor bags for my daughter's Silly Monster birthday party. Each sheet of stickers is identical, vibrant, and cute.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute product!, June 20, 2013
Durable product! Can't wait to give them out at my son's first birthday party! Very vivid color, and very cute designs! Would definitely order again!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute!, May 9, 2013
They arrived quickly and in good condition. Super cute! They kids LOVED them!! You get 24 sheets with 9 average sized stickers on each so there were plenty to go around :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value!, March 27, 2013
I bought these sticker sheets to include in my son's monster party goody bags. Each young guest will get two sheets of stickers. I used the additional stickers to decorate the small bottles of bubbles that will also be included. I still have some left over, too! The sheets are small, but they're a great size for goody bags!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Carson Dellosa Monsters Prize Pack Stickers (168050)
$6.62