5.0 out of 5 stars Great deal for the money!
Published on October 4, 2011 by Edie

1.0 out of 5 stars Broken pieces
I received my chart stand and was shocked. Two of the wheels were completely broken. There was rust on the railings. The stand came with no directions. I am appalled!!
Published 22 months ago by Al

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great deal for the money!, October 4, 2011
This review is from: Carson Dellosa Two-Way Adjustable Chart Stand Pocket Chart Accessory (7550) (Office Product)
I bought this for use in my third grade classroom. It is strong enough to hold 3 large chart paper tablets (probably more, but I haven't tried). It wasn't too difficult to put together as long as you look at the picture. It doesn't roll very well on carpet, but it is probably because it is top heavy with my chart tablets. It isn't a big deal and I would have still bought it even if it didn't roll. The price is perfect for a teacher on a budget (I don't know a teacher who isn't). I also like the extendable poles, although I haven't found a good use for them yet. All in all, it serves the purpose and comes at an affordable price. I would recommend this to any teacher who needs a good, sturdy chart stand.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase, September 18, 2009
This chart stand is very well made. There were 2 things I was disappointed in: 1)there were no directions in the box to tell how to put it together 2)the box was in very poor condition when it arrived, therefore I was worried it might be damaged. Aside from those 2 things I would definitely recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Carson-Dellosa Adjustable Pocket Chart Stand, August 14, 2009
Very well-made and sturdy...lots of room to hang multiple charts when pole is extended on either side...very pleased with my purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars Little bit too top heavy...but still GOOOOD, December 5, 2010
I bought this to hold over 10 Heavy laminated Posters. It works but it's difficult to roll it across my low carpet.

1.0 out of 5 stars Broken pieces, February 14, 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars I hope it arrives intact, August 8, 2012
J. Land (Austin, Texas USA) - See all my reviews
The box arrived at my house having obviously been returned by 2 other people. I know this because the shipping labels to them were still on the box. The box was completely open and some of the pieces were missing. The "Do not eat" package had been torn open so when I carried the box inside it left a trail of the crystals through the house that my dog proceeded to eat before I even knew what was happening. I can still put the stand together without the missing pieces because I know where I can buy them, but I haven't started to because I am so angry about how it arrived. Especially since I'm monitoring my dog for the next 12 hours to make sure he isn't poisoned.

5.0 out of 5 stars everyday!!, May 16, 2013
We just love this chart stand so much. I love that I can adjust it if need be. I use it daily with my pocket charts or any chart I make myself.

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy to assemble but rusty, October 18, 2013
I was able to put it together easily but it was rusty. I didn't realize it was that big but it works to put pocket charts from scholastic

3.0 out of 5 stars Two-Way Adjustable Pocket Chart Stand, August 21, 2012
Disappointed- Shipment arrived seperate from other items and there were 5 missing pieces. The most important parts of the stand, the five chart rings were missing. So now i have a pocket chart with no rings to hang anything in my classroom next week. Order this directly from Carson Dellosa, they never make these types of mistakes! Amazon refers you back to the manufacturer for missing pieces anyway and wont send the missing pieces themselves. So I'll probably be on the phone all day or just have to return the whole thing to Amazon. What a hassle!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my classroom!, November 13, 2013
Stburt (Seattle, WA) - See all my reviews
I've only used the stand for a couple weeks, but it seems like it is sturdy enough to last a long time. The stand was easy to put together. Great addition to my classroom!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›