Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Nothing But Thieves All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Amethyst Jewelry Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

on December 22, 2012
Was looking for a cheap pair of binoculars to keep in car....that worked.
The quality of construction was average at best but the I.P.D. (Inter Pupillary Distance) was terrible.
I could not get a clear picture at any adjustment.
Way too small and not worth the money.
I would not recommend these binoculars.
They were returned.
11 comment3 of 4 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 20, 2010
I purchased these as a Christmas gift and decided to return them as soon as I opened the box. They are pretty lightweight and the view was good. The quality of the plastic is pretty poor and I was afraid they would not hold up for long, as they will be used quite frequently in wet/boating conditions. Decent for the price / limited use.
11 comment4 of 6 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 8, 2015
Sent as a gift
on April 25, 2014
Ordered these Binos from Sports Authority and found they had a loose prism in one section, so the view in the right scope was blocked. And the interocular distance doesn't open up wide enough. Very poor construction and quality control. These binos will go back.
11 comment1 of 2 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse

See 1 answered question