5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THESE
I bought these when my son was 9 months and he is still wearing them at 13 months. Nice and flexible and soft, wide enough for his arms and legs to be comfy. Was a great purchase!
Published 20 months ago by Malinda Walters

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed!
I should have gone through the Carter's store. There are stitches missing in these bodysuits, requiring some repair before I can give them at the baby shower.

The colors are great - but these are not Carter's quality.
Published 18 months ago by Upbeat

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THESE, May 9, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality bodysuits., April 26, 2013
Rpastr (Florida, USA) - See all my reviews
Colors are just like they look in picture. They look great underneath short sleeve polos/t shirts!! Good quality. I would recommend.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed!, July 26, 2013

The colors are great - but these are not Carter's quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them!, January 31, 2014
I bought the newborn size of these in the store and loved them! The newborn ones I bought had the cuffs that folded over the hands which worked great. Because I loved them so much I had to get the next size up here on amazon. These ones don't have the cuffs that fold over the hands but that isn't necessary after a few weeks of life anyway. I would definitely recommend these to my friends.

5.0 out of 5 stars Soft and Cute, November 23, 2013
These are very soft and they leave a little growing room (plus they are stretchy). Just the right weight for a cold day in Florida winter. Glad I got them.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love stripes on a baby, November 18, 2013
These are nice and soft, I really like them. I actually bought these in the littlest size and then again when they (I have twins) got bigger. I love the carters bodysuits, they're nice and trim. My babies are long and skinny and these seemed to fit the best. They're 11 months now and wear both the 9 month and 12 month size, so there is some wiggle room.

5.0 out of 5 stars Repeat Buy, November 13, 2013
We were given these as a gift when my son was first born and they lasted the longest of all his clothes, even stretching with him when he grew. So when it got cold we looked for these bodysuits and bought them in the 9 month size as well. Nice and soft and stretchy for the growing little dude!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, November 6, 2013
Practical, easy to dress and perfect to combine with some long pants on the bottom when it gets a bit chilly :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits well and streaches for those chubby babies, October 27, 2013
Misha Fazen (Edgewood, new mexico United States) - See all my reviews
I am going to buy these in the next size up because I love them so much. I have had issues with Carters brand and their sizes some things are small and others fit perfect. This might run on the large size. I have a chubby baby and these fit him perfect which surprised me. I think it's because the material is stretchy.

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay but ribbed, October 22, 2013
Item was mailed as expected and the price was good. However, I missed the fact that the bodysuits are ribbed instead of a smooth cotton. We'll still use them but I'm still looking for plain ones in lighter colors.