Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

I love this baby book. Way better than the one i had back in the 80's! Some of the pages seem un-needed like the 2nd baby shower page, or the newspaper announcement, but the rest of the pages are perfect. They are colorful and bright and the little characters that decorate the pages are really cute. This book is perfect for a boy or girl. I've listed a few of the pages that the book contain below:
All about mommy/Daddy
Spots for pictures of the sonogram, mom and dad, and the baby shower
Baby's arrival home
Birth Certificate
Hands prints/ Foot prints
All my Firsts: Steps, tooth ect.
Fav holidays
First Day of School

Just to name a few. There's also a spot for information and photos about each month, then each year up to the child's 5th year! Highly recommend this book. Mom's you'll love it!!
on September 6, 2014
This book includes the first FIVE years of:

+ Baby's birthdays
+ Baby's first _____
+ Two Baby shower pages
+ Sections to paste in birth certificate, hospital band, birth announcement, newspaper announcement, pictures of family, showers, birthdays and more
+ Place to ink in baby's hand prints and foot prints
+ Baby's Dental Records
+ Baby's Brief Medical History
+ Immunization Chart
+ Family Tree (Up to Great-grandparents)
+ "About Mom" and "About Dad" Section
+ Preparation for Birth
+ Baby's Arrival
+ Information about the world when I was born (ie. World leaders, popular music and people...)
+ Sections for each month up to 12 and each year up to 5
+ Pages to post pictures and write details of first tooth, smile, haircut and more
+ Pages for photos of trips and holidays
+ First Day of school section
+ Few pages for journaling
on February 21, 2011
Before I bought this I read some of the other reviews. One of them described exactly what is in it. It is perfect. They also have it at Babies R Us so you can look through it there.
on September 27, 2012
I had purchased "Our Baby's Album" by Virginia Reynolds for our first child. I love it however I wanted our second child to have a different book. Also, the previous one I purchased for our first is very writing intensive and with two kids I know I'll need something a little less time consuming.

I just received this baby book and I am very happy with it. It is written as if the baby is talking which I found to be a cute way to approach it.

Pros - very nicely decorated and visually appealing, covers all the basics - pregnancy, birth, family tree, first 12 months of baby's life and space for first five birthdays, has a tooth chart, not incredibly demanding/writing intensive for those who do not like to write.

Cons - no memorabilia pockets, not much space for holidays or vacations, not much space for the next five years of baby's life other than birthdays. Also there is space for two baby showers - you could combine pages into one shower or cover these pages with photos if you don't have two showers or like me are having a second child and most likely will have no shower.

Overall a very nice book and will work well for our second child.
on April 12, 2011
Ordered this for first child due in a month - very happy. Gender neutral with cute monkeys and turtles etc on every page. Lots of pages with lots of space for photos and memories. Has a page for every month of the first year, then every birthday party up to 5 years old plus first day at school and so much more. Husband and I both very impressed.
on March 29, 2011
This baby book is adorable and of good quality. The decorations on each page were so sweet. The prompts in the book were specific and relevant. Once I started filling out the first few pages, however, I kept running out of room. There aren't many lines to respond to the prompts (and I don't write especially large). The only other thing that I would be blank pages in the back to put more pictures and stories. If you'd like a simple baby book that you won't feel overwhelmed by, this is a good choice.
on September 18, 2014
Wanted to love this, but was just okay with it. Lots of cute ready-to-go pages with baby's firsts to put in, but the pages are thin so using a heavier duty pen meant bleed-through to the other side. Also seems like if you actually putting in pictures (with glue or tape) is going to further impact the pages on the other side. Overall, cute design and cover, pages are thin though and I can't imagine being able to fit all the photos you'd want in a baby book and still be able to close this.
on April 20, 2011
I really like this little book. It covers many milestones and has places for pictures and little stories. It's not overwhelming but it's not skimpy. The second shower thing is a bit odd but I just covered it in pictures from the hospital since the next page was baby's arrival. I kind of wish there were a few pages just for photos with a protective sheet, like an album.
Seems durable too! I've set drinks on it, dropped it, tossed it around, and sat on it (oops!) and it still looks brand new!
on November 29, 2014
High quality, like most Carter's items are. Cute illustrations. There is a first 3 years book as well. It completely overlaps with what's in the 5 year book just FYI. Either makes a great gift for a new mom.
on November 8, 2013
Just received this baby book in the mail today! I started flipping through the pages and it's exactly what I wanted! There are mommy & daddy pages, a family tree, a family photos page, all the way to pediatrician information, dentist information, along with a chart of lost teeth, baby's firsts, etc. I don't like the two pages for baby showers, since I am only having one.. But I will probably just put more pictures on those pages! There are also pages at the end to update monthly for the first year and annually for years 2-5!

All around a great buy, love Carter's and the colors and theme of this book match the nursery set perfectly!