Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Look Park Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

on May 22, 2014
Our son is 11 weeks and has already outgrown his 3 month clothing. I purchased this in 6 month size and it fits him great. My only complaint is that I wish the car/surfboard wrapped around to the back; they are on the front only. Still, this is a totally cute romper!
on April 27, 2014
This outfit is great! The fit is perfect. The material is very soft and easy to move in. My grandson is 7 months old, 20 lbs, and 30 inches.
on June 9, 2014
I agree with item. The item is accord with my spectates. Thank you for all. I glad with it. The item size is correct.
on May 22, 2014
So ~~good, I like it.
Good, good, good
I like color. It is feel good.
So good.so good.
Very good
on November 15, 2015
very good
on September 18, 2014
I would suggest washing the carter items by hand before putting them in a load of laundry with other clothes. I am keeping the item but it appears to have bleeding in regards to the black thread and fabric. I would say that applies even with their red or brighter colors. I do not know if it shrinks because I have not hand washed it yet.
on February 18, 2015
I love Carter's clothes. They always fit perfectly and wash well. These little one piece rompers are perfect for my little guys, they are soft, easy to change and really cute :)
on August 7, 2014
Cute, stretchy, soft, and so comfortable for our grandson who is crawling. Keeps him just warm enough but cool too, in the summer and even fall.
on September 20, 2014
As with other Carter items we've purchased, it is high quality, washes well, fits to the Carter standards.
on July 31, 2014
This is cute! Just the right amount of brightness and so soft!