Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

on July 23, 2009
I bought these at Ross in a similar style and they are the best bibs we own for our 4 m/o. They have a layer in between the fabric that keeps any wetness from soaking through. So they are great for that drooly stage and my son LOVES to chew on it. They are large enough to protect his clothes when I feed him! They wash great and the deep brown color hasn't faded at all! My favorite part is the snap closure, I don't have to worry about them getting stuck to other clothes in the dryer! A GREAT buy!
on February 20, 2010
My son had a very bad case of acid reflux as a baby, so throwing up multiple times a day came with multiple clothing changes and even more bib changes... until I got this style of Carter's bibs. The large size and water resistant material shielded his onesies from even the worst throw ups. Many bibs I've previously used with the plastic backing were waterproof, but 1) were hot and uncomfortable for my child 2) after many washes, the plastic would crack. I have about 20-some of these Keep Me-Cleans and some have been in very active rotation for over 1.5 years. Save for a little fraying along the edges, they are still as useful as ever. My 2 year old requests to wear them over other brands I've purchased, which is a testament to their comfort. They are especially great for babies prone to spit-ups/throw ups, power-droolers, toddlers teaching themselves to eat -- I would highly recommend these.
on December 26, 2009
You'd think "bibs - they're all the same." But they're NOT. For high chair use I use Bumkins with the pocket - but these Carter's Keep Me Clean bibs are the only ones big enough for all day, every day use - plus they're waterproof without (I think) harmful chemically liners - so their massive amounts of drool doesn't leak through and make them cold, absorbent, and best of all, close with a snap, so your baby can't get them off on their own. This bib is so good, if my baby has a stomach virus and is throwing up all day I know his clothes will stay relatively fresh.
on June 7, 2010
We have several of these bibs. They are generously sized, stay snapped very well, and hold up well with lots of uses and washes. We have used them from 6 months to 36 months. Great bibs!
on May 9, 2013
They are adorable. We got lots of compliments when little man wore them. They are thick and good quality. We liked the colors.