5.0 out of 5 stars Durable and lots of space.
Published on April 30, 2011 by T. Thomas

3.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, But Not Durable
Great bag for two babies. Plenty roomy. Loved that it attached to the stroller. I was way disappointed when the green piping around the rim of the bag started separating after only 3 months of light use.
Published on April 17, 2010 by Miles' mom

5.0 out of 5 stars Durable and lots of space., April 30, 2011
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Carter's Fashion Tote Bag, Tonal Dot (Baby Product)
My son is 13 months old and I have been using this bag since we brought him home from the hospital. It's very spacious with lots of inside pockets. The outside pockets are great for bottles and anything else you want to grab quickly. So far my bag hassuvrived the wear and tear wonderfully. The green color makes it very gender neutral. Its goes everywhere with us. The bag has already been to two countries and survived air plan travel well. It also goes to the day care daily and again, no wear and tear. I highly reccommend it.

I'm sure I'll have this bag by the time we have another child.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great diaper bag, August 29, 2010
This review is from: Carter's Fashion Tote Bag, Tonal Dot (Baby Product)
This diaper bag is just what we needed. There are tons of pockets on the inside and on the outside. I regularly use the diaper changing pad included. There's not much padding but enough that we can change our daughter on our tile floor in the bathroom. I don't use the cell phone holder. I put my cell phone and my wallet in one of the inside pockets so they are easily accessible. I used to just throw them into the bag but ultimately they would end up at the bottom and I would be searching for my phone and would never find it in time to answer it. The outside side pockets are great places for things you need to grab easily. I can fit two bottle on one side and regularly carry my digital camera in the other. You never know when your little one is going to do something cute that you want to capture on film. The straps are adjustible and there's a "hard" bottom to the tote. I say "hard" because it's basically cardboard, but it does do the trick. Even with it not in the bag it still keeps its form. The magnet closing flap is generally useless to me. I have it full enough that it doesn't reach or if it does the magnet isn't strong enough to keep it closed. So if you want something that really closes this bag probably isn't for you. Overall I love this bag and the color is a brilliant green just as pictured.

3.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, But Not Durable, April 17, 2010
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:3.0 out of 5 stars

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Diaper Bag Thus Far, February 18, 2012
This review is from: Carter's Fashion Tote Bag, Tonal Dot (Baby Product)
This is one of the best diaper bags I've purchased since my oldest turned 1. It's durable, has a nice design and overall good quality. The only thing I'd have to say is that, like others have mentioned, it is much bigger than it looks online. So yeah the size will have to grow on me. But all in all it's nice. And my partner finds it very gender neutral. A very recommended bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute and Stylish, June 12, 2011
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Carter's Fashion Tote Bag, Tonal Dot (Baby Product)
Diaper bags are certainly getting cuter!
I love this bag, it's so stylish and cute as well as very affordable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, September 5, 2013
This review is from: Carter's Fashion Tote Bag, Tonal Dot (Baby Product)
Good quality and good size. It has lot of space for my 4 month baby stuff. Recommend this to other buyers

Only drawback is not have pockets inside. Inner side its just one big space should have some pockets and zip.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as durable as I expected with the Carter's name!, February 14, 2012
This review is from: Carter's Fashion Tote Bag, Tonal Dot (Baby Product)
This diaper bag was a shower gift from my baby registry. I was super excited about all the room and pockets. My husband liked the pattern. However, after a few months of use, the inside lining has torn in 2 places, as well as the inside zipper, a side pocket and the changing pad. I have contacted Carter's and they are supposed to send a replacement to me. I sure hope it's at least the same color combination, as I have many other coordinating items.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great features in bag, disappointed in quality of color., July 1, 2014
Michelle (NASHVILLE, TN, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Carter's Fashion Tote Bag, Tonal Dot (Baby Product)
I returned this item after receiving it because the green was much lighter and not the lime green that I envisioned. I found another Carter's bag with very similar design and Lime Green at a different store. It did have a lot of room and different pockets for baby items. Stroller straps, adjustable shoulder strap. pockets for bottles and a changing pad. Everything I was looking for, just disappointed in the color/design.

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, too expensive for what you get, June 18, 2014
This review is from: Carter's Fashion Tote Bag, Tonal Dot (Baby Product)
I ordered this despite the negative reviews I read. The bag feels cheap and there are much better options out there for $35
Very disappointed - you can get a full set for this price.

3.0 out of 5 stars nice, May 25, 2014
This review is from: Carter's Fashion Tote Bag, Tonal Dot (Baby Product)
I really like this bag although I wish it had more inner pockets. It held up pretty well for about a year but is now starting to rip.

Carter's Fashion Tote Bag, Tonal Dot