Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Carter's Baby Girls' Micro Cardigan
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Adele The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on September 16, 2013
These items are super cute but it's worth noting that the color is more of a neon coral. It's very bright but still very attractive. Do not purchase this item if you think the color is muted or pink.
on April 1, 2014
Very cute and my daughter will wear it plenty, but the navy blue jacket (with the coral pants) is *not* microfleece. I had originally purchased this because of the jacket... as it was indicated as microfleece in the description... because my little one needed a spring weight option. A bit dissapointed, but it is still really cute.
on April 8, 2014
The product meets my expectations and need
I like it because it is novel and special quality materials
I recommend to all Latin American people that sometimes do not have access to rich product varidad already excellent prices
on May 22, 2014
I LOVED THIS OUTFIT, TEH JACKET IS GOOD FOR COOL SPRING OR FALL WEATHER, I LOVE THE COORDINATION OF THE COLORS AND THE OUTFIT CAN BE BROKEN DOWN AND GO WITH OTEHR PIECIES
on January 21, 2015
Beautiful this article, striking good fabric, is spectacular-finished. Very satisfied with the product, very attentive and fast seller. 100% recommended. Thank You.
on July 25, 2014
The coat is very small for two years, but it's okay as my baby has 16 months. However the leg and the bodysuit are big as expected, so I won't use them together.
on April 1, 2014
The product is not so bad, looks nice the color and the size is perfect. Good experience for my first purchase I willing to buy more in the future.
on March 19, 2014
Very Cute!!!! Very Comfy!!! Stylish!!! Stretchy!!! Colorful!!! Perfect For Girls!!! Great Hand Me Down!!! Warm And Snuggly!!! ONE HAPPY CUSTOMER!!!
on May 2, 2014
Item sent quickly and in accordance with the description.
Good product and good quality item.
In my 5 months daughter fit  very well
on March 31, 2014
All very soft and cute for a three piece outfit. Washed well and didn't shrink any that I noticed but babies not here to try it on yet.