5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for these headbands.
I'm sure my 12 month old will get years of use out of these if we don't lose them first!
Published 7 months ago by Ariel

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for newborns
The headbands are fine; the posting is misleading. These are not newborn headbands--the packaging says for 3 years plus, and there is definitely no way they'd fit a newborn. Lucky for me, I have a newborn and a three year old so these got regifted. However, if you are looking for newborn headbands don't buy these.
Published 8 months ago by Jackie

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for these headbands., February 18, 2014
This review is from: Carter's Hosiery Baby-Girls Newborn 2 Pack Flower Cherry Print Headband (Apparel)

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for newborns, December 24, 2013