5.0 out of 5 stars ~*~*~SO SOFT, DURABLE & WELL MADE, VERY CUTE~*~*~
We have 1 sage & 1 pink cover that we've been using for a little over 13 months and they are still in PERFECT condition.

Published on December 2, 2009 by Mommy of Cuties M & Z

2.0 out of 5 stars Soft but stains easily
Published on December 6, 2012 by sedels

5.0 out of 5 stars ~*~*~SO SOFT, DURABLE & WELL MADE, VERY CUTE~*~*~, December 2, 2009

We have twin girls which means twice the diaper changes which means twice the chance of these getting soiled & needing washed. Especially when they were newborns they liked to pee all over once we got their diapers off. These have been washed a TON of times, both on delicate & regular cycle & then on regular in the dryer and they show no signs of wear, still look like new, still have the raised dots and are still super soft! They also slip easily over our changing pad.

If you have twins or more, I definately recommend getting at least 2 of these, maybe more. Also, you can get the mini water resistant pads(quite a few) and put that under babys bottom when you change them...then if they pee or if they're being really honery and poo, you just have to change the soiled pad & not this cover. You can also buy the water resistant pads meant for a crib and cut them small enough to use for the changing pad.

5.0 out of 5 stars Softest ever and fits pad perfectly, June 23, 2011
The material for this cover is probably the softest I've ever felt. It also never really feels cold, even with the AC on- very important for not upsetting the baby when changing his diaper. I have a 30" four sided contour changing pad and this cover fits it perfectly. The four sides do hold up the middle of the cover while it is just sitting there but when you set the baby down on it, the cover conforms to the pad. Definitely a good buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits two different changing pads, April 21, 2012
This review is from: Carters Super Soft Dot Changing Pad Cover, Chocolate (Baby Product)
These changing pad covers are wonderful. I currently have two changing pads, Summer Infant 4-Sided Changing Pad and Summer Infant Contoured Changing Pad. This cover fits both perfectly.

Before I purchased these, my baby hated to have her diaper changed. She never complained about having her diaper changed again after I started using the Carters' Super Soft Dot Changing Pad Cover.

They are amazingly soft and have not been damaged by the washing machine (on gentle cycle) or the dryer. I would recommend these changing pad covers to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Soft, easy, holds up well, January 12, 2011
We have this changing pad cover in 3 colors. It is very soft, and holds up well in the wash: messes come out without special treatment, and after 3 months of being laundered several times a week is still as soft as the first day we used it. It fits our changing pad well, has elastic all the way around (not just the corners), and has slots for the changing pad's safety harness.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Soft, January 17, 2013
This changing pad cover is very soft and fits perfectly on the LA Baby 16x30 contoured changing pad I bought. Machine washable and stays just like new.

2.0 out of 5 stars Soft but stains easily, December 6, 2012
sedels (Thousand Oaks, CA USA) - See all my reviews
This changing pad is super soft but it stained so easily! Every time it got a little bit of diaper cream on it, the spot of diaper cream turned gray in the wash. After a few months it looked so terrible that I threw it out. I bought a yellow one and the same thing happened. My son is 10 months old and very squirmy so it's nearly impossible to prevent diaper cream from getting on the changing pad. I have 2 terry cloth changing pad covers (1 white, 1 blue) that do not get the same gray stains. I definitely recommend terry cloth over this material.

Pros

Good Size And Fit
Nice Pattern
Soft

Cons

Stains Easily

5.0 out of 5 stars So soft!, January 16, 2011
This changing pad cover is so ridiculously soft, I love it!!! The chocolate color looks slightly washed out, but I love the way it feels!!! I am definitely buying a couple more to keep on hand so that I will always have a clean one handy, but decided to go with the baby blue color. I am thinking that my espresso colored baby furniture may have something to do with my not liking the chocolate color. . . it's all too dark. I know baby will be so comfy during his diaper changes. Also fits our infant summer contoured changing pad perfectly. Couldn't be happier with this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Soft, April 10, 2012
jb0017 (Los Angeles, CA) - See all my reviews
I love the super soft fabric. We use this with LA Baby 4 Sided Changing Pad 32", White and it fits perfect!

5.0 out of 5 stars soft and cosy, May 18, 2014
fits perfectly the changing pad. the fabric is very soft and the small dots make it interesting and cute.
i would advice it

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cover, April 1, 2014
This fit our summer infant changing pad. Very soft cover and easy to put on and take off. Looks sharp in our nursery with the soft dots.