Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on March 15, 2013
After struggling with Spa Silks small size and huge neck I decided to switch to a new brand. These carter's looked great and had a great price. I am hapy to say they lived up to my expectations. They are long enough to snap easily and the sleeve length was perfect. They seem to wash easily without shrinking and holding onto stains. These are a great layering pice under a dress or sweater or for sleeping combined with a sleep sack. I am not crazy about Carter's as a brand in general (they have a tenedency to shrnk and pill after 1-2 wearings) but this is one item I love and will continue to buy. For those confused about their sizes please note when it says 18 months it means up to 18months. So if you have a 12 month baby don't buy the 12 month size (unless your baby is in a very low percentile) buy the 18 month size.
on March 22, 2012
I think the quality of the fabric is very nice, however I do think they seem to run a little large. (But hey, that just means they will last longer!) They are definitely much thicker than the Gerber onesies which is a huge plus. The shipping was fast and easy, and they arrived just as promised! Great product!
on December 3, 2013
Of all the onesies I've put on my daughter since she was born 2 years ago, Carter's have been the most consistent. Not only are they solid quality cotton, but they hardly shrink and are sized very well, even for a tall toddler (80th percentile in height) like my daughter. I plan to use these long-sleeve onesies almost daily during the New York winter -- combined with a nice pair of tights, they look chic and trendy underneath other girly outfits that may not normally be warm enough for the winter (shorter-sleeve dresses) -- and I have a feeling they will fit my daughter well until at least 30 months. They also work as great, comfortable undergarments for zip-up pajamas.
on December 16, 2015
I love Carters onesies. I run an online Children's boutique and these are the only onesies I will use. The quality is far better than Gerber, or Rabbit Skins blank onesies.
These onesies fit true to size and do not shrink after washing. They are made with a think weave cotton but still have a lot of stretch. And they are super soft!
on April 17, 2015
Great quality bodysuits that fit my 7mo. He's in the 90 percentile so these fit him perfectly. There is a little give in the fabric so I think these will last for a little while. They wash up beautifully too.
on May 21, 2015
I love these. Carter's sizes always seem to match up with my children's sizes (tall, thin babies). They fit snuggly and don't "balloon" out as some other onesies do. They are a staple in my babies' wardrobe - I use them for layering, sleeping, etc. Just perfect.
on October 6, 2014
These are a staple for our daughter's wardrobe. Match everything. Long sleeves to fend off the chilly Midwest falls/winters. And our daughter just happens to fit the Carter's sizes perfectly. As she's gotten older, I keep getting these (and the short sleeve equivalents) in every size.
on October 7, 2013
Ordered two packages for my son. EVERY single onsie had a hole in it at a seam. Easily fixed with a needle and thread, but I was expecting better quality based on other reviews. However, package arrived very quickly.
on November 23, 2015
Great price, great fit and easy to put on. I'm not great at dressing a baby, especially when she's wiggling around, but I am able to get her into these onsies easily. They also keep her nice and warm under her outfit and we live in the North. Really like these.
on June 7, 2016
Simple and soft, we use these under our halo sleep sack as pajamas. Baby is sleeping well in it, doesn't get too hot or too cold. Seems very comfy in these onesies. Also can put on with pants for a quick transition to daytime wear. (Convenient when traveling)