Cartier Men's W10125U2 Must 21 Chronoscaph Stainless Steel and Black Rubber Chronograph Watch
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Precise cartier swiss-quartz movement
- Scratch-resistant sapphire crystal; brushed and polished stainless steel case; black rubber with stainless steel accent strap
- Chronograph functions with 30 minute, 60 second, 1/10 of a second sub dials; date function
- Black cartier logo dial with silver sub dials; luminous hands; magnified date window; cabochon screw down crown; roman numerals engraved on bezel
- Water resistant to 330 feet (100 M): suitable for snorkeling, as well as swimming, but not diving
- Product Dimensions: 6.2 x 5.6 x 4.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds
- ASIN: B000FLRXLS
- Item model number: W10125U2
- Date first available at Amazon.com: May 2, 2006
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Cartier|
|Dial window material type||Scratch resistant sapphire|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Band width||20 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Special features||Chronograph, Water Resistant|
|Water resistant depth||330 Feet|
Top Customer Reviews
Now, if you are spending over $3k on a watch then dropping $400 every few years on a new band might not be that big of a deal to you...but you should know what you are getting yourself into.
The only problem: As Amazon is not an authorized retailer, they dont give you the Stamped Certificate of Authenticity, which usually comes on the booklet or instructions book, and it contains an hologram from Cartier, The Serial Number and a stamp with date of the Store.
However I have already gone to a Cartier Dealer in my City and the Watch is 100% authentic and didnt have any problem with it. So, its not a big deal at the end... Many people on Ebay and other sites sell their watches with no box, instructions or warranty whatsoever.
I would also like to remark that Amazon offers the industry leading Amazon.com 2-Year Watch Warranty and does stand behind the item and will guarantee the authenticity of the watch.
If you are interested. I recommend it. I certainly looks great on my wrist!!!
Best Watch I Ever Had!!!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Purchased the watch back in 2009. It has held up well. The band not so much. Cartier wants $500.00 for original band, so I am looking for alternatives on Amazon.Published 6 months ago by Luis
I would like to reiterate D. J. Saitta review. I bought a 21 watch new at Cartier about ten years ago. The straps last about five years when I wear the watch 3-4 days a week. Read morePublished on June 25, 2013 by Joe K