Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2 Grocery  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on September 12, 2009
I'm a huge fan of Cartier watches, having already owned 3 others prior to making this purchase. I was a bit concerned about the size of the women's due to previous reviews but as it turns out, I'm really pleased with the size. I'd call it a mid-size which is always my preference. I found it easy to adjust the strap length and the look is very unique to other sports watches with the stainless inserts. I get a lot of compliments when wearing it. I'm really pleased with my purchase and love that Amazon continues to stay competitive in pricing fine watches. By the way, even though you may not pay for overnight shipping, Amazon ships their higher priced watches overnight, probably due to the concern in getting it to you quickly. If you are teetering at all on purchasing, I'd say "go for it"! I couldn't be more pleased that I did.
on October 9, 2012
I'm so happy with this watch, only had it a few days, but I'm glad I picked this one over the other sport watches out there. Looks great on my very tiny wrists. Now I hope it lasts for years.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 21, 2008
Everything went fine in accordance to other users reviews: good timing, nice product, nothing to complain about! Reliable company so far.
0Comment0 of 3 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 11, 2009
I bought the watch and after a month of use, the watch just stopped. I called Amazon and they said batteries are not under warranty so I am responsible for changing it(~$60 charge). And, hopefully, it is just the battery and not another more complicated issue. For next time, probably it is a better idea to buy these expensive items in a more specialized store.
11 comment3 of 9 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 16, 2009
This model is perfect if you are looking for a very small model watch. We returned it and ordered the large model for men(witch is considered also a unisex model).
22 comments0 of 5 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse