5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding
I have one and it's really great. It fits every situation from casual to formal. I would suggest a watch winder to go along with it, as it's best to take off the watch when you're not really using it (such as when you're at home), and putting it in the watch winder.

Published on December 10, 2005 by W. Chang

1.0 out of 5 stars Not good
[...] This watch runs fast 10-20 seconds/day. And the auto winding is not powerful, if I wear it a few hours, it will stop during midnight.
[...]
Published on February 17, 2009 by Peng Xiao

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding, December 10, 2005
W. Chang (Boston, MA USA) - See all my reviews

Also, Cartier can service the watch at any of their locations. I've had it brought to them many times and they have done it for free. The last time, they completely buffed it and removed all the scratches off it. Looked completely brand new.

If you're trendy and looking for something that will last, backed by a very strong reputable company, then this watch is it. I am also considering purchasing the lady's version for my wife.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Watch, Great Customer Service!, August 25, 2009
JCP (Portland, OR) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cartier Men's W51002Q3 Tank Francaise Automatic Watch (Watch)
I recently purchased this men's Tank Francaise for my wife - she loves it. She has a ladies Tank, but prefers the size of the full-size men's version - it looks great on a small wrist. I have worn a Cartier for 10 years - they are great, reliable timepieces. This new Tank keeps good time as well, and has approximately 24 hours power reserve.

Amazon customer service was awesome - the watch came with a small scratch on the crystal, I returned it and got a replacement watch in perfect condition in three days and they reimbursed me for the insured return shipping. I'll buy my next watch from Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars timeless, January 21, 2012
It is a timeless, reliable, understated and elegant addition to any situation. Jeans and a T-shirt; suit; summer or winter. I have had mine almost 11 years and it still looks brand new. A wonderful investment in yourself. Anyone who recognizes it will appreciate your level of taste and appreciation for quality.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not good, February 17, 2009
Peng Xiao (Los Angeles, CA United States) - See all my reviews
[...]

1.0 out of 5 stars nice watch ... shame it cant keep time ...., January 6, 2010
Laurence Cable (San Francisco, CA USA) - See all my reviews
I ordered one of these for my SO's Christmas, as it has been her dream to own one ... she loved it when it arrived, but
within a couple of days we noticed that it was losing about 4 minutes an hour ...

back it went with UPS and around $100+ of insurance for a refund ... of $4.98 shipping!

I'm sure whatever the problem was with the watch ... it could be fixed, and probably occurred during shipping ... but still

less than impressed given it's a $4k watch