Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Lacuna Coil Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation

on August 27, 2009
Watch does not come with any certificate of authenticity. The sleeve where the booklet should be is bare.
44 comments|41 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 23, 2011
Don't you know all good watches with roman numbers are just like that?? the four is allways IIII in watches!!!
on January 9, 2013
I purchased this for myself (female) and I love it!! Great price too!! Don't hesitate, it's authentic and the only difference is the warranty is through Amazon!!
on July 21, 2013
The ss & gold Balon Bleu can be found for a heck of a lot less than this price. 9k for one is way over the top.
on October 22, 2014
I have 7 of these and counting. Last year I had my watch maker sandblast the IIII off and stencil in IV with gold leaf. I have all of my bands engraved with my family crest and the coat of arms on the back plate of the watch the griffin. I don't typically wear wrist watches I prefer gold pocket watches. I just might purchase 5 more. Its a really decent watch for the price.
on July 22, 2011
Why would anyone buy a watch from a company that can't even do roman numerals correctly? I'd be embarrassed to wear that.
55 comments|2 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse

See 1 answered question