5.0 out of 5 stars sophisticated Cartier, May 27, 2012
This review is from: Cartier Men's W7100041 Calibre de Cartier Leather Strap Watch (Watch)
Such a beautiful masculine watch that seems to be flawless in every way. I have been fairly rough on it and seems to be indestructible.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic! Free next day shipping and great Price. I am really satisfied., December 19, 2012
I bought this watch because I have been wanting it for a very long time. I feel bad that I didn't purchase it at the Cartier Store due to the nice Sales Associate. The price however was the determining factor. It's priced a lot lower (over $2,000) than authorized retailers. Although it's not warrantied through Cartier, you do get a 2 year warranty from Amazon. That was enough for me to buy this watch. Don't be afraid that it is somehow flawed because it isn't. I received a brand new Cartier Watch for $2000 less that the stores.

It is nice, light. bold yet subtle. The band needed a little break in time and I had to search how to properly adjust the clasp, Again, the money savings more than made up for the search on how to adjust the band! Go for the watch and you won't be sad!

Cartier Men's W7100041 Calibre de Cartier Leather Strap Watch