Truck Month Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc A. Sinclair Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick The Baby Store Shop now Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Outdoor Recreation SnS

100%

on December 19, 2012
I bought this watch because I have been wanting it for a very long time. I feel bad that I didn't purchase it at the Cartier Store due to the nice Sales Associate. The price however was the determining factor. It's priced a lot lower (over $2,000) than authorized retailers. Although it's not warrantied through Cartier, you do get a 2 year warranty from Amazon. That was enough for me to buy this watch. Don't be afraid that it is somehow flawed because it isn't. I received a brand new Cartier Watch for $2000 less that the stores.

It is nice, light. bold yet subtle. The band needed a little break in time and I had to search how to properly adjust the clasp, Again, the money savings more than made up for the search on how to adjust the band! Go for the watch and you won't be sad!
on May 27, 2012
Such a beautiful masculine watch that seems to be flawless in every way. I have been fairly rough on it and seems to be indestructible.

See 1 answered question