5.0 out of 5 stars Great Deal!
Published on February 12, 2009 by J16

1.0 out of 5 stars Only buy from authorized dealer
Published on March 4, 2009 by H. Allen

1.0 out of 5 stars Only buy from authorized dealer, March 4, 2009
This review is from: Cartier Women's W51008Q3 Tank Francaise Stainless Steel Watch (Watch)
I got this watch from Amazon as a gift from my husband a few months ago. Last month, we found that there was a $300-400 problem with the circuitry. Our watch store told us to have the repair fixed under the warranty. I called Amazon with the gift receipt in hand but I did not have the exact price so they refused to honor the warranty. I don't know how you can have the exact price if you get the watch as a gift. My husband found his original receipt but Amazon refused to honor the warranty when he called with all the required information. He just got the run around on line in India for 20 minutes . It is not worth it. Buy from an authorized dealer.

1.0 out of 5 stars Buyers Beware!!! Amazon is not a "Authorized CARTIER dealer", July 25, 2011
The reason this watch is so cheap, is that it does not come with an "Official CARTIER Warranty Card". Because AMAZON is not an Authorized CARTIER dealer.

Therefore if the watch breaks you will have to deal with Amazon and a 3rd party to repair it. NOT CARTIER!!!

I bought this CARTIER watch in Jan 2011 for my wife. It stopped working in July 2011. CARTIER said they can't help me, because I didn't buy it from an Authorized CARTIER dealer and did not have an "Official CARTIER Warranty Card.

It took 4 phone calls to Amazon to resolve this issue. (note: if you have problems with your watch. Contact the Amazon Watch and Jeweler group). But they finally connected me to the 3rd party company that will support the 2 year warranty.

So I'm now sending the watch off to be fixed and it will take 4 to 8 weeks to repair.

I would strongly suggest that you "ONLY" buy a CARTIER Watch from an "Authorized CARTIER Dealer". The savings is not worth the headache if you have to fix it.

I'm not happy with this purchase and would not have purchased this from Amazon knowing the before!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Good watch for the money but you can get the W5200013 for $2400, February 23, 2011
Good watch for the money but you can get the W5200013 for $2400 at the Cartier store. They look pretty much the same so you might as well save the money

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Deal!, February 12, 2009
J16 (Houston, Texas) - See all my reviews
Yes, this is a grey market watch, meaning only that Amazon is not an authorized dealer. It's also a great price on the real deal (and the serial number wasn't removed despite some commentary about this in some of the forums), with all brand new Cartier packaging, etc. You can't beat the price; this was less even than several used Tank Francaises I looked at. If you want to pay full price, go ahead, but this is a great deal on the real thing, with an Amazon two year warranty instead of Cartier. That is the ONLY difference. Also fast shipping. I ordered at 6 PM and it was waiting for me in my office the very next morning when I arrived at 9 AM. That's service!

5.0 out of 5 stars Elegant classic, July 15, 2008
This watch is a classic. Watch old Audrey Hepburn movies and you'll see it on her wrist, looking as elegant in 1966 as it does today. With Cartier quality, swiss movement and timeless and feminine lines, this is the choice for a beautiful but understated everyday watch that whispers "old money" amidst the cacophony of today's "bling bling."

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy, June 19, 2009
I bought this watch for my girlfriend and she loves it. Took it to the Cartier boutique to have it sized and it is perfect. I don't know why the person from the previous post could not get service, but if you go to the boutique, they will service it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buying Experience, January 7, 2008
A great buying experience! Excellent customer service, fast delivery and a very fair price.
Hats off to Amazon!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent deal!!!, December 4, 2008
This is one gorgeous piece by Cartier & with free super saver shipping from Amazon, I received this product the very next day via UPS. This was an excellent deal. Thanks Amazon!!

5.0 out of 5 stars A classic beautiful watch, November 22, 2012
Product arrived on time with original Cartier box and information.
Everything looks great. My wife will enjoy this watch for many years.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's real and it's magnificent!, February 6, 2009
This is a beautiful watch that has become a classic just like the tank watch. I bought this on a whim and checked prices on the web. The price I paid seemed very reasonable and certainly much less than what I would have paid at Cartier at my local mall. The primary reason I purchased this watch from Amazon is that I knew I would be getting a "real" Cartier from a trusted source. It arrived the next day and my wife was like "what's this? Why?" I just smiled and said because I love you.

Cartier Women's W51008Q3 Tank Francaise Stainless Steel Watch