5.0 out of 5 stars Great Christmas Present, January 22, 2012
This review is from: Cartier Women's W69007Z3 Ballon Bleu Stainless Steel and 18K Gold Watch (Watch)
This was a Christmas present for my wife. The price was a lot better than buying it directly from Cartier. Although. the box did not come with the certificate, all of the rest of them materials were included. I was a little sketchy on buying, but I am am engineer and looked it over very closely with and eye-loop to confirm it was genuine. Besides Amazon was giving the additional guarantee on the watch - better than Cartier themselves.

5.0 out of 5 stars A piece of art, July 6, 2012
I wanted to get something expensive for my wife on her 30th birthday. I scanned a number of gift shops, jewelry outlets and designer stores but I was not satisfied with any of them. Then one day while I was surfing casually the Cartier Women's gold watch caught my attention. My wife always wanted to own a gold watch and that too from a brand like Cartier would take her by surprise. So I decided to get one for her. She was astounded at the gift. The watch is a true head-turner.

The Roman numeral dial encased in 18K gold and stainless steel case looked beautiful. The watch is scratch-resistant and water proof.

5.0 out of 5 stars good produce ,fast shipment.excellent, December 13, 2011
only one day ,I got it because of the super free shiping.So beautiful.Good pruduct and low price.I like it.I like amazon,It is amazing.

Rate and Discover Movies