5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality and excellent connectors
Published 19 months ago by Sparky

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars
I was lead to believe these were "heavy duty".....They aren't.......:(
Published 4 months ago by Melinda A. Wright

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality and excellent connectors, June 13, 2013
Only used this unit once, but I was impressed with the quality and design of the battery connectors. The stucture of the jaws makes them adaptable to several different types of battery terminals, and I found it very easy to achieve good solid connections with ease. Though my last pair of cables were just as heavy duty, the connections jaws were not nearly as well designed and diffiult to connect. These are very good quality. The case is great for storage, however the zipper ripped off the first time I unzipped it. I'm assuming the case may not stand up against much abuse at all as it appears very cheap, but the cables themselves are top quality.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cables are good value, bag is crap, July 30, 2014
This review is from: Cartman Heavy Duty Booster Cables Jump Cable with Carry Bag, 2/ 4/ 6/ 8 Gauge (6AWG X 16Feet)
When first taking the cables out of the bag, it ripped right down the seam. The cables are fine, but the bag is a piece of crap. Deducted one star for the bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars booster cable, January 14, 2014
Roy C. (Queens, NY) - See all my reviews
This is one of the best booster cable I bought on Amazon, better than the AAA or Motor Trend, good quality, price is right, even came with a pair of working gloves and a storage bag.

4.0 out of 5 stars ... use these yet but the quality appears to be good. I purchased these mainly for the shape of ..., January 1, 2015
Haven't had to use these yet but the quality appears to be good. I purchased these mainly for the shape of the clamp jaws. Hopefully they will grab onto the small style terminals and grounding bolts as well as to standard terminals. It doesn't matter what gauge you buy if the clamps can't get a good connection. The enclosed pair of gloves was a nice touch.

5.0 out of 5 stars A high quality set of jumper cables, August 14, 2013
I bought these as part of my winter emergency kit for my SUV. They are heavy duty 4 gauge cables as advertised but still reasonably flexible. The battery clamps are solidly built with plenty of clamping force. And they'll stay tangle free in their own nylon case until I need them. If you have a smaller car, these 20 foot cables may be overkill but my winter car is a Mercedes R500 which is a very long car at 203 inches (16' 11"). These 20 foot cables should allow a lot of flexibility including a jump to or from a vehicle behind or in front of me. I think these cables represent good value for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality cables, May 30, 2013
I was actually expecting something something of lower quality than the product actually is due to the low cost, but they seem to be manufactured well. Plus, they come with a free handy-dandy carrying case!

4.0 out of 5 stars good price, June 28, 2014
Nothing fancy. These are not prof. but will certainly work to get you out of a jam. Just fine for the surprise dead battery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Manageable Weight and Does the Job, January 20, 2015
I bought the 6 gauge and wanted the longer length compared to 12 foot cables I have. I try to keep a set in each vehicle so I have it when I need it. I had this set only 4 days when I had to jump my Ford F-250 from my F-150 and it started right up. I did not feel any warmth in the cables. The clips hold well yet can be used by my wife (I thought it would be good for her to try them herself): one of my other sets have clip springs that are too strong for her to open to get on the battery poles. Also the weight is manageable. I will buy this brand again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, December 28, 2014
Very good quality. Would recommend this to a friend for sure

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, December 17, 2014
Nice and heavy dudy, the gloves were a nice bonus as well.